just weighed XM

ryan0402

Reaction score
WAs sarcasm I've been saying all along they will be within 30 lbs. then start stripping it down to bare bones and they will weigh the same. Apples to apples

Whatever you Doo guys might think.....It IS a fact the the new XM is HEAVIER than the current AND last years PRO-RMK no matter how you want to cut them apples. So just stop with the comparisons. You are a lot more than 7lbs heavier, no matter if you remove your boat anchor exhaust can or not. Remove some of them cheap plastics that Doo wraps everything in and you'll save another couple pounds!!

Move along now....your better to talk hp figures or something.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever you Doo guys might think.....It IS a fact the the new XM is HEAVIER than the current AND last years PRO-RMK no matter how you want to cut them apples. So just stop with the comparisons. You are a lot more than 7lbs heavier, no matter if you remove your boat anchor exhaust can or not. Remove some of them cheap plastics that Doo wraps everything in and you'll save another couple pounds!!

Nice!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

well it's about time one of you fanboys come and play outside of your broken driveshaft threads! which one do you have, the '11 with the unreliable motor, the '12 with the unreliable motor, or the '13 with the bellypan gouging belt drive and suspect driveshaft?

Vidgren

Reaction score
Recently joined this forum.. Why the hell are you bashing each other?

Theres no war between poo and doo, its a freakin snowmobile. in this weird forum the doo guys are in the poo forum and the poo guys are here.

If i ever have a question about My ski-doo i Will ask it in the poo section cause thats where the doo guys hang...

Are there alot of kids in here or what?

ryan0402

Reaction score
well it's about time one of you fanboys come and play outside of your broken driveshaft threads! which one do you have, the '11 with the unreliable motor, the '12 with the unreliable motor, or the '13 with the bellypan gouging belt drive and suspect driveshaft?

I got the '12. So far no problems. But I laughed at your reply. What else am I going to do to entertain myself in front of computer on a Friday afternoon at work waiting for 5 o'clock.....did the general internet surfing in the morning....so thought I'd troll on the Doo forums since its so easy and you guys just getting your new sleds!!

Did you catch my other post on the front page?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the '12. So far no problems. But I laughed at your reply. What else am I going to do to entertain myself in front of computer on a Friday afternoon at work waiting for 5 o'clock.....did the general internet surfing in the morning....so thought I'd troll on the Doo forums since its so easy and you guys just getting your new sleds!!

it's all part of the fun. welcome aboard

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you do travel

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny, the doo guys couldn't ride because their sleds were still in transport (they were bored so they bugged the poo clan)....

Now the Doo guys are riding because their rides are in and the poo guys can't ride. (so now their bugging the doo clan that are waiting for parts)

Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny, the doo guys couldn't ride because their sleds were still in transport (they were bored so they bugged the poo clan)....

Now the Doo guys are riding because their rides are in and the poo guys can't ride. (so now their bugging the doo clan and waiting for parts)
it's a vicious, vicious circle of life....we're on a 5 year cycle.

ryan0402

Reaction score

Now the Doo guys are riding because their rides are in and the poo guys can't ride. (so now their bugging the doo clan and waiting for parts)

Now that's funny because its actually what happened!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this like tribes in the jungle that learn from other tribes, except the only dif is the tribes didn't have the internet to learn from?

it's a vicious, vicious circle of life....we're on a 5 year cycle.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Recently joined this forum.. Why the hell are you bashing each other?

Theres no war between poo and doo, its a freakin snowmobile. in this weird forum the doo guys are in the poo forum and the poo guys are here.

If i ever have a question about My ski-doo i Will ask it in the poo section cause thats where the doo guys hang...

Are there alot of kids in here or what?

What you talking about, don't you guys have lynx not doo's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

Top Bottom