Just snow checked a 2012 pro rmk 155 " retro blue"

Colorado

Reaction score
Not bad $11600 out the door includes 4 year warranty!

Can't wait for next season and ending this relationship with my heavy azz 07 summit 800 151

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not bad $11600 out the door includes 4 year warranty!

Can't wait for next season and ending this relationship with my heavy azz 07 summit 800 151

you slammed the new cats then bought a Poo! your credibility just went out the door!

but either way, congrats on the new purchase!

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowcheck wise in Canada 2 years polaris warranty plus $1000 polaris cash or 3yrs which ends up being 1yr under polaris warranty and 2yrs under it's aftermarket carrier.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can't see myself spending 11 to 14 tho on a new p.o.s po po 800....

its going to blow up....

i'd take the risk on your old 800r rev before a newer po po....

plus i think the rev is still the ideal mountian platform [ as far as ride, feel, ect... ]

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowcheck wise in Canada 2 years polaris warranty plus $1000 polaris cash or 3yrs which ends up being 1yr under polaris warranty and 2yrs under it's aftermarket carrier.

that makes no sense? doesn't matter what line on the map it's north or south of - Sleds cross the border and they all of a sudden don't last as long so they give us less warranty? LOL they must think Canadians are stupid - 4 yrs is just as long in the US as it is in Canada, there is no "metric" calendar.

Some of the reps better talk to the corporate guys and explain this thing called "market share" to them.......

Another nail in the coffin for Polaris I guess. Not sure what people are worried about anyway, after the 3rd engine in the first season they won't honour the warranty any longer regardless.......

Colorado

Reaction score
likely buying a 2011 M8 sno pro ltd for the remainder of the season as my summit rev 800 sold. i hate that sled, so damn heavy

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
likely buying a 2011 M8 sno pro ltd for the remainder of the season as my summit rev 800 sold. i hate that sled, so damn heavy

you really are anti doo.

on a side not, every mention of polaris turns into a bash... coincidence? i think not. :d

Colorado

Reaction score
you really are anti doo.

on a side not, every mention of polaris turns into a bash... coincidence? i think not. :d

I was partial to the 07 ski doo summit 800 adrenaline I have but after riding an 09 m8 then this there is no comparison on the ride. I miss my cat and it just happens that a good friend of mine is selling a new 2011 cat ltd with 200 miles for 9k. there is still a lot of riding left and my summit sold today so I should jump on that cat while there is still a good month of riding left. then when the pro gets here I can choose what to do, keep both or sell the cat.

veritascs

Reaction score
I don't know, two of my buddies, one ski-doo and one arctic cat, snowchecked '11 RMKs last year. They couldn't be happier this year...

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
canada gets 2 year warranty and $1000 in accesories or 3 year warranty. US gets 2 year warranty and $600 in accesories or 4 year warranty.

Top Bottom