Just picked up my 2012 Outlander XMR, anything I should know?

Brappp306

Reaction score
Hey guys, so i'm new to the whole mudding scene. I've rode race quads my whole life haha. I just bought myself a 2012 outlander 800 xmr, anyone have any problems with their's or anything I should know about them? Some help would be very much appreciated!

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
enjoy the ride, got mine last year and love it, just be careful if you have the suspension cranked to 6 and have the wheels cranked all the way with your thumb into it.....you might here a clunk lol, when those silverbacks grab they are unforgiving on axles

Brappp306

Reaction score
Ha ya they told me not to hold it WFO while you got the steering cranked. Can't wait to start chewing!
enjoy the ride, got mine last year and love it, just be careful if you have the suspension cranked to 6 and have the wheels cranked all the way with your thumb into it.....you might here a clunk lol, when those silverbacks grab they are unforgiving on axles

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u may want to look at fat rears for it, the skinnies dig really hard into bottomless stuff and you will be high centerd and pissed lol, i was untill i went and picked up some 31 laws, that and a clutch kit and my machine runs STRONG!!!

skor

Reaction score
u may want to look at fat rears for it, the skinnies dig really hard into bottomless stuff and you will be high centerd and pissed lol, i was untill i went and picked up some 31 laws, that and a clutch kit and my machine runs STRONG!!!

did you run the 31" laws only on the rear? which clutch did you get?

Last edited:
Top Bottom