Just picked up a new quad. Starter trails edmonton area?

i ford i

Reaction score
Hey,

Just bought a beauty can am xmr 800. Not a expert rider by any means. Always like mudding but never had a proper machine.

I live in edmonton area and need some beginner trails areas? Picking her up in the morning and would like to go and break it in lightly and get used to it somewhere close,

Any suggestions would be appreciated,

Thanks.

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Redwater trails are pretty easy and close.
Not much for mud, but there are a lot of whoops

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes intresting indeed, however it doesn't hurt to take it easy on the trails if your new....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Just bought a beauty can am xmr 800. Not a expert rider by any means. Always like mudding but never had a proper machine.

I live in edmonton area and need some beginner trails areas? Picking her up in the morning and would like to go and break it in lightly and get used to it somewhere close,

Any suggestions would be appreciated,

Thanks.

I know a few spots. P.m.me.

skor

Reaction score
HHA is really fun! and not too far from edmonton. As someone mentioned Bruderheim is easy riding and not too far either, but I definitely rather go to HHA.

head west on hw16 and turn right on RR24, follow it all the way till the end and you will see the staging area on your left hand side. We will be there this weekend but not sure saturday or sunday or both ;-)

Last edited:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

skor

Reaction score
HHA is really fun! and not too far from edmonton. As someone mentioned Bruderheim is easy riding and not too far either, but I definitely rather go to HHA.

head west on hw16 and turn right on RR24, follow it all the way till the end and you will see the staging area on your left hand side. We will be there this weekend but not sure saturday or sunday or both ;-)

HHA is closed. There were big rocks blocking the staging area. :(

Heading to bruderheim tomorrow.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder why a sign that says its closed isn't simpler then rocks....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hrosales

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I would hate to drive all the way there to find out its closed. Anybody know if they will open again?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I wonder why a sign that says its closed isn't simpler then rocks....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People absolutely LOVE to ignore signs stating "area closed", therefore block the entrance and you won't have to worry about it

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of the area`s in parkland county are closed now or will be shortly................Our county Lac st anne is right behind them. When you have guys roaring thru subdivisions (sleds & quads)like in our area ,it don`t take long. Hope people like trailering quads to ride...................lol

Top Bottom