just moved to whitecourt

nate11

Reaction score
I just moved to whitecourt and my parents use to live here and they tell me this is the sleddi g capital of ab. currentl i ain the process of building my sled i have a 95 xcr engi e going into a 500 efi sks chassis, i also might be getting something a bit newer or doing some mods to my sled. i has just talking tok my friends back home and it has started to snow up there now i REALLY have the bug to get sledding.

nate11

Reaction score
the website looks reall good. aslong as im around i will be at the meeting. what is the costs to using the trails besides insurence an joining the club? also are there any places to get used parts here as i am trying to build a wedge mod on a budget.

thanks for the info

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RPM Powersports if you need parts or advice on non current machines or new Cats. There is also Adrenaline powersports they are the Polaris dealership. Conrads Shop also services sleds and ATV's and I'm told Whitecourt Small Engine guys do as well. All you need to ride around here is an ASA trail pass $60.00 per year if you buy before Jan 01, $70.00 after(may be Dec 01, can't remember) an extra $15.00 for club membership if you choose to join. If you look on the links page of the website the contact info for most of these shops is there.

nate11

Reaction score
great thanks for the info. now hopefuly i can get a job in a shop soon and either get a newer rmk or continue building my 600 triple climber =)

Top Bottom