just a reminder :)

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all the new snow starting to fall I wanted to remind everyone to make sure you get the landowners permission to ride on their land :) Lots of people have standing crops, swath grazing ect. Nothing makes a land owner crazier then people presuming they can just ride anywhere :) Yahooooooo It's SNOWING :D

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They will probably shoot at you too!:d TRUST ME!!!

Have you been around my farm ?? LOL
Nothing gets my dander up more that watching someone racing across my hay field wihout a care in the world..
I wonder what they would say if I took my long track and tore up their front yard??

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A great reminder Cat Girl. Also its important keep your distance from houses. I had a problem last year with people thinking my yard was a good place to ride.:mad:

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great reminder cat girl! We've had people snowmobile on our front lawn and we weren't too happy about it. The field isn't a big deal to us, but avoid the houses...

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you been around my farm ?? LOL
Nothing gets my dander up more that watching someone racing across my hay field wihout a care in the world..
I wonder what they would say if I took my long track and tore up their front yard??

Must have been haha. I learned my lesson a few years ago with quading and sleddin in people fields. I only go where i know im allowed.

Top Bottom