Juniors

kathy

Reaction score
Wow! Where were the boys at. Totally out played except for the first half of the 3. Where did they find Roy send him back 3 of the 5 goals he should have stopped. Very disappointing effort. Need to be better the rest of the way.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes totally agree, but the commentators seem to think the shootout was what canada would shine at with roys 12-4* record..........not allot of finess in canadas game today but there were more than a few times they got away with some questionable physical play. I sure hope the coach can wrangle them in and settle that team down into believing they might be going home without a look........so come on boys it's our game and you need to play it that way.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canada is going to the Gold medal game, you guys were all pretty quick to jump off of the band wagon. We not only beat the Americans we dominated them from the get go!!!

Trench

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome game against USA! They sure DID NOT live up to their hype. Now on to the Ruskies. GO CANADA GO!!!!

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my tickets already for next year !!!! Going to be a good time :)

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow is all i gotta say that really sucks badly 5 in a row that was brutal come on boys pull up them socks for next year GO CANADA GO

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta say russia was the smart one in this game conserved there energy till then end then came out blazing and really made us look like fools canada seems to do that a lot come out hard fast and strong then die off in the end were it counts hopefully for next year they learn something from this!

Top Bottom