June 15-16-17 anywhere 2 hours or so away from Red Deer...

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright gonna try this one more time...I have the 16-17 of June off and plan on leavin after work on the 15, if there is anyone that is goin out and wouldn't mind a tag along I would appreciate it. Feel free to PM me if ya don't want the whole S&M world to know....LOL

Not really to picky on where to go, so long as it's within 2 hours or so of Red Deer.

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmmm so with this weekend being so wet, is there anyone postponed to next weekend instead?!?! LOL Supposed to be a damn nice weekend!!:):beer:

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
We might be going out on that weekend and if we do have not discussed yet with others in our group. We were out last weekend and try to go out every second weekend during the season.

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We might be going out on that weekend and if we do have not discussed yet with others in our group. We were out last weekend and try to go out every second weekend during the season.

ok...keep in touch!! :cool:

Im off next weekend and wouldnt mnd getting out somewhere , Maybe cutoff creek ???

ok...don't think I have ever been there to be honest, but sounds good!! :beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have to get out, going crazy what with all the rain.
icon10.gif

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mainly ride to the east , but we go up to the tower and its a good ride , usually an all day adventure !!:beer:

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok suffice to say no ones goin campin this weekend....LOL Soooooo who's up for a day ride saturday and/or sunday on high ground?!? :confused:

Mik-B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy and I want to go for a day ride tomorrow (Saturday). We're out of Edmonton, but wouldn't mind travelling an hour, or so.

If we can't find anywhere else to ride, we'll head to Bruderheim.

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy and I want to go for a day ride tomorrow (Saturday). We're out of Edmonton, but wouldn't mind travelling an hour, or so.

If it's a day ride, I'm willing to greatly increase my travel time to go to a new place! Heard of Bruderheim before but never been...about how far is that from Edmonton?

Last edited:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok suffice to say no ones goin campin this weekend....LOL Soooooo who's up for a day ride saturday and/or sunday on high ground?!? :confused:

Ahh heck man, tomorrow's supposed to be a nice day - don't waste it at Bruderheim.

Kinda short notice but a few of us are headed out tomorrow morning. I sent you two a PM.

Mik-B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's a day ride, I'm willing to greatly increase my travel time to go to a new place! Heard of Bruderheim before but never been...about how far is that from Edmonton?

Bruderheim is about 20 mins north-east of Fort Saskatchewan. I've never ridden there before, but it's close, and we may as well try it out :)

Mik-B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahh heck man, tomorrow's supposed to be a nice day - don't waste it at Bruderheim.

LOL, my sentiments exactly. I do feel like it's a bit of a "waste". Ram River's not too far from you, Dodgeguy, and will be a hell of a lot better riding. You're probably better off to stick with whoDEANie :D

For tomorrow, I want to stick a little closer to home.

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bruderheim is about 20 mins north-east of Fort Saskatchewan. I've never ridden there before, but it's close, and we may as well try it out :)

Thanks for the invite man!!:beer: I am gonna join whoDEANie and his group. However if ya like it up there Mik-B I am moving to Edmonton at the end of the month, and we go up there again....atleast then someone has an idea of where to go...haha!! :cool:

Top Bottom