Jordan and Danielle Smith .

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting tidbit of information:

Jordan Peterson was born and raised in Fairview Alberta. Anyone familiar with the area knows the Notley's are also from Fairview. Rachel (Notley) and Jordan went to the same school and became friends. Jordan was at one point even a member of the Alberta NDP, and had hoped for a left wing revolution.

Pretty stark contrast to his beliefs today.
All i can say about jp is he loves his money....i mean really loves it

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curious thing about the political climate in Canada these days is we as a population are not nearly conservative as we think we are. Present company not included. Alberta is not immune to this direction and the ndp are a force to be reckoned with In the 2 most western provinces.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Jordan Peterson was born and raised in Fairview Alberta. Anyone familiar with the area knows the Notley's are also from Fairview. Rachel (Notley) and Jordan went to the same school and became friends. Jordan was at one point even a member of the Alberta NDP, and had hoped for a left wing revolution.

Unless it's all just a show.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

any idea how old he was when he was leaning NDP? i'm glad and am sure most of Canada is . that J P has changed his mind set on the NDP.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
interesting? would you take less on your paycheck? he charges what his audience will bear? more power to him! definitely not a commie!
I actually think he is a breath of fresh air like you. Seems legit in his hate for the left and their whacky ideas. If you look at Rex Murphy who used to be with the CBC. He saw the light and got out of that media outlet when he saw where things were headed there. People can change.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually think he is a breath of fresh air like you. Seems legit in his hate for the left and their whacky ideas. If you look at Rex Murphy who used to be with the CBC. He saw the light and got out of that media outlet when he saw where things were headed there. People can change.
ya , i agree, he is very intelligent, knows how people think and react, most of his stuff is way over my pay scale! he hates Trudeau, so in my book JP is the king! ha.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like Peterson because he is able to find the good in a person, he's not blinded by hate like so many today. Comes with his profession I guess.

Like this one:

Top Bottom