John Deere UTV?

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yelp we got 7 new ones here at work , really good we have cabs with heaters on them and they work great , almost 1000 hrs on them now no troubles

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he means the 850 rsx i sport gators.
Nice machine , lots of power and very well built. They use an Aprilla sport bike v twin engine.
It is all john deere built and parts are half price of anything else. Great fit & finnish with the ability to factory order.
They are a lot faster than an 800 rzr but not near the 900 xp. Nice width at 54 inchs wide, and can handle 30 inch tires
Without a lift.
John deere is going to be a major player in the utv market as they have a few new releases coming soon that will mote than compete with the maverick/900 xp etc...
Really worth looking at IMO.....

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brother just got the 850i, i think it has more acceleration than the polaris

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At first i thought it would be a hunk of junk, but in hindsight i think it will be a major player just like rzrgade said. John Deere has a good name and no problems ever with parts.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That aprilla vtwin is pretty state of the art....piaggio make some of the best
Motorcycle engines in the world!
This engine is based of the 850 manna.

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering about their clutches, but i see you can still buy parts for their snowmobiles they built for a lot of years.

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
havent drove one but ive heard they are pretty impressive for what they are. ( a little more work/utility orientated )

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a few years when im looking at getting a sxs I like the commander and the new john deere. I'd be looking for something more utility oriented and both seem like good choices.

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive driven the Gator 850i RSX. Its a great ride and lots of torque and power. Really good balance between work and play in my opinion! Used it to pull out a dock, then after went for a little mud run hahah

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some one claimed 75 attachments for this model, but i can't seem to find them all.

Top Bottom