Jet force air bag

dean_jimmy96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was looking to buy my first air bag and came across the jet force fan powered bag
I have seen a posting on this thing Before on here but could not find it
Anyways, anyone got one of these things ? It's been getting good reviews online
It's about 1200 bucks, a bit costly but no needs no refills just a bat recharge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

avalanchesafety

Reaction score
Website
www.avalanchesafety.ca
Hi Guys,

We finally got them into our shop last month and have had a chance to play with them. Definitely some cool technology however we have also had some "technical difficulties" particularly with one of the packs where on occasion it has not turned on or has failed to go through its proper cycle. We have asked the manufacturer for information regarding our "glitches" to see if this is widespread or perhaps just a warranty pack. For the time being we are holding off recommending this pack to our customers until we get a good answer from the manufacturer and perhaps until these packs have some more time under their belt.

Play safe out there.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting bag. Finally saw one a few days ago. Not overly impressed by the pack it self. Hard to beat the ABS with the different covers you can zip on

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Yes seen a battery fail on them already, but they will get the kinks worked out, the biggest thing is they are not lighter which is I think what many want.

Top Bottom