Jerry Cans

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I have the gas rack on the back of my sled and am looking at Jerry Cans, well only the old ones seems to fit unless you want to buy a large one and thats way to much gas. I was talking to Seth at TrailTank yesterday and he will be making a plastic Jerry can that will fit that rack nicely. I'll post when Its released. Any one know where you can get the proper size?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Are you sure that will be too much fuel...your always on the throttle and ripp'n it up. Usually the first guy looking for more fuel. This is a Turbo. My guess is that your gonna want to haul a skimmer full of fuel to finish the day...lol...
I have the gas rack on the back of my sled and am looking at Jerry Cans, well only the old ones seems to fit unless you want to buy a large one and thats way to much gas. I was talking to Seth at TrailTank yesterday and he will be making a plastic Jerry can that will fit that rack nicely. I'll post when Its released. Any one know where you can get the proper size?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've seen you ride Ron... get the big can and one moulded for inside your backpack!!!:d

W

woodies

after a day of riding with a 800 r we used the same amount of fuel and rode side by side!so the ones asking do they use more fuel the answers there!10lbs of boost was enough for me my arms are a little longer today,holy crap!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
But the way Ron rides (WOT) he needs one of these...
after a day of riding with a 800 r we used the same amount of fuel and rode side by side!so the ones asking do they use more fuel the answers there!10lbs of boost was enough for me my arms are a little longer today,holy crap!

viking-sport-sled-34.jpg

Top Bottom