Jason Nixon

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great news. I'm not sure he's an ideal fit for the job, but he's the bear we need when dealing with the ENGO's.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We should print up a bunch of posters with Shannon fillabitch and have a target over her face and put them on the signs in the castle where we can’t ride

I think things may change down there, there was never anything truly legislated for that area...... patience Arnold..... lets see what these guys do.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think things may change down there, there was never anything truly legislated for that area...... patience Arnold..... lets see what these guys do.

Yeah, the consultation process with stakeholders was thrown out the window by Phillips when she realized no one was buying her fake science being put out by her foreign funded enviro-nazi friends. Same thing goes for the Livingstone and other areas she shut down. There was no proper consultation done in them either. Once Jason Nixon is settled in to his job I hope some emails or twitter, etc will be sent to him to point out the shoddy way that park and wilderness was created. I know he's going to hear from me.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This should be a good start. He really needs to clean house of all the greenies working in those departments before they put the pressure on him and change his way of thinking. It will be interesting to see the progress. Lets hope it positive.
This doesn`t mean we can go be wrecklless in the bush like in the past. You all have seen what can and will happen. Its time to organize and ride better on better trails and show we all are willing to make our impact less on the land. Lets hope he is fair and willing to put in the effort to help motorized recreation

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We should print up a bunch of posters with Shannon fillabitch and have a target over her face and put them on the signs in the castle where we can’t ride

great idea, could put them up all over Alberta.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This should be a good start. He really needs to clean house of all the greenies working in those departments before they put the pressure on him and change his way of thinking. It will be interesting to see the progress. Lets hope it positive.
This doesn`t mean we can go be wrecklless in the bush like in the past. You all have seen what can and will happen. Its time to organize and ride better on better trails and show we all are willing to make our impact less on the land. Lets hope he is fair and willing to put in the effort to help motorized recreation

Well said!

Top Bottom