Japanese Tsunami

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy poo. The Tsunami looks scary. It's throwing houses inland while they are on fire.

Watch this video:
CNN Footage

While watching that video, listen to this song.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are Tsunami warnings all over the Pacific including Vancouver. Pretty scary.

Yup, and I live on the island lol...... looking at only a 2 foot surge....Thoughts and prayers to those in Japan, as I have a friend in Japan, but they are ok

higher n you

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW! Thats a huge ship sailing across farmland like a toy. And you can still see cars driving the road

Cranes10

Reaction score
I started out the day with workers harping at me, complaints, everything is managements fault.

This brings you to reality that we have very small problems in our day to day lives.. As sad as this is I can say I am at least glad we are fortunate enough to not be going through this.

Heart goes out to everyone involved.

Stumpy

Reaction score
That's some crazy chit!!!!!!! Yes we can be glad we live in Alberta it may be cold mostly free of any natural disasters like earthquake ,tsunami , hurricane's and only a few tornado's not many overflowing rivers , ice storms .::eek:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
That's some crazy chit!!!!!!! Yes we can be glad we live in Alberta it may be cold mostly free of any natural disasters like earthquake ,tsunami , hurricane's and only a few tornado's not many overflowing rivers , ice storms .::eek:

thats because maxwell lives here....

Cranes10

Reaction score
As i stated on the reset button forum, the world is scheduled to end in 2012.. Is it that far off an estimate at looking to the past few years..

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on CNN there was a helicopter that was flying by a building. people on the roof waving flags and spelling help to the people in the helicopter, but they just kept filming

Top Bottom