Jap thread

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's my understanding some select few peeps are getting their own private threads in which the common low life public cannot participate in. I find this very interesting and very worthy. I too believe the superior members should be given extra benefits over normal members....they do so much more for the entire site. A throne system will definetly bring good faith and common respect to the site.

I feel the need to have my own JAP THREAD........maybe could you find it in your heart to let me have my own private thread...please.
Or at least make them invite me into theirs

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's my understanding some select few peeps are getting their own private threads in which the common low life public cannot participate in. I find this very interesting and very worthy. I too believe the superior members should be given extra benefits over normal members....they do so much more for the entire site. A throne system will definetly bring good faith and common respect to the site.

I feel the need to have my own JAP THREAD........maybe could you find it in your heart to let me have my own private thread...please.
Or at least make them invite me into theirs

Will you have free team shirts or chopsticks or christmas oranges or something?

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snotty if this happens will you finally give out those secret Jap recipes for sweet and sour chicken and pork that we all crave and love???????

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought they lost all those recipe's when we dropped the bomb on them..... no thanks!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got THE pm ........as Chops would say IT'S GO TIME........Private thread for me and my friends:d:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Well seeing as this is the Jap place to be...might as well decorate a little bit...

Attachments

• Jap1.jpg
    Jap1.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Jap2.jpg
    Jap2.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 115

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 mods in the thread now.....where is my private thread......come on guys i contribute to this site...i send prizes to your functions...i try to be helpfull when i can in all areas of the site.....i try and bring good informative sledders to the site.....i just dont hide in 1 or 2 threads and ignore the rest of the site.

Well whats it gonna take.?

Top Bottom