Jan. 27 Ranger Creek Ride

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
This is the most snow I have seen in the west country since living here for 4 years........ Trail was good,,,,,,, the sled area is confusing without a map and got a little lost????? Now I know where we went wrong..... we started going into Onion Lake but it was getting late and too cold!!!!!! But looked like no one else had been in there.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glad to hear its starting to sound like there is snow in there,Looks like a good area.Do you have any pics,if it looks good I may head up there next time you guys go!Been meaning to go but looked real skinny in the last pics!
catmando!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Ya don't look like alot of snow but if you can get up behind onion lake into the Alpine, another 1000 feet, I bet we would find a little more snow. Do you know the trail into the alpine there safari-guy? I might be able to call on a heli-buddy to do a fly-over there next week and get some pic's for us.

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
There where 0 tracks on the trail up to Hummingbird trail where we turned around when our yamy tank driver rolled on flat ground,,,,,,, hehehe!!! So not sure if the slopes are wind blown or not??? Last year I found 1 valley with snow with all others bare,,,,,,, But if he can make things easier with a fly by,, you bet!!!! I think its the southern side of Onion creek headwaters I plan on hitting????

Top Bottom