Jamboree Footage & Pics - Submissions welcome!

Raw Mettle Films

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We're putting together the promo video for Snow and Mud to promote and celebrate the 5 year anniversary next year of the Snow & Mud Jamboree at Outwest Campground. :bike:

While we had a few cameras around getting footage of as many different members as we could, we'd love to include as many as possible. :D If you have any pics or video that you'd like to submit, shoot us a message and we'll arrange the transfer of footage, or email pics to info@rawmettlefilms.ca

These can be from this past year or from year's past. A few specifics we'd like are fireworks, campsite/campfire, and kids! Oh, and if there are any real nasty quad wash pics out there-those would be good. LOL Photos showing family, comraderie and the social 'aspects' of the Jamboree are greatly appreciated.

This video will be sent around to various clubs, businesses and magazines etc, as a marketing tool for this event and for the site.

Thanks for your contribution! :beer:

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're putting together the promo video for Snow and Mud to promote and celebrate the 5 year anniversary next year of the Snow & Mud Jamboree at Outwest Campground. :bike: While we had a few cameras around getting footage of as many different members as we could, we'd love to include as many as possible. :D If you have any pics or video that you'd like to submit, shoot us a message and we'll arrange the transfer of footage, or email pics to info@rawmettlefilms.caThese can be from this past year or from year's past. A few specifics we'd like are fireworks, campsite/campfire, and kids! Oh, and if there are any real nasty quad wash pics out there-those would be good. LOL Photos showing family, comraderie and the social 'aspects' of the Jamboree are greatly appreciated. This video will be sent around to various clubs, businesses and magazines etc, as a marketing tool for this event and for the site.Thanks for your contribution! :beer:
I think there are a few lingering pictures of some weird sasquatch looking thing...............................

Raw Mettle Films

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think there are a few lingering pictures of some weird sasquatch looking thing...............................

Haha, I bet there are ;)

Please email them to us, along with your consent to use them as we can't take them from the threads. :)

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have allot from the year before. I'm wondering , if I submit some will that de-ban me from the campground for next year? hmmmm?? lol seriously though.....

I'll pick out some nice ones that we have and fire them off to ur email :)

But allot of the group photos I dont know the people do you need everyones consent that is in the photos or just consent from the person sending you the photos?

Raw Mettle Films

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Pick your few best 'feel good' ones LOL Family oriented, no booze or nakedness...
Once we get them and choose which ones work best for the video, we'll post them up if we/you don't know everyone and get their ok.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have allot from the year before. I'm wondering , if I submit some will that de-ban me from the campground for next year? hmmmm?? lol seriously though.....

But allot of the group photos I dont know the people do you need everyones consent that is in the photos or just consent from the person sending you the photos?

you're beef with the campground has nothing to do with Snowandmud, sorry Kitty.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We are all interested in the story behind this though.....

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Seriously,,i think it is a great idea,,but i dont have many worth while though,can't wait to see the finished product..:)

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mudd Kitty got drunk and naked,,,,well thats what TG told me,,lol..

LOL,,,J/K

Lol I wish it was something awesome like that!! It was over a charge and I was being my "bitchy" self..... I shouldn't have said anything don't wanna mess up RAWs thread.

Back on topic :D

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the drunk and naked story better... That's the one I'm gonna spread, mmmmmkay??

PS- I have pictures from the Jamboree in 2010: does that count?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I like the drunk and naked story better... That's the one I'm gonna spread, mmmmmkay??

absolutely, and we're hoping you'll have pictures of Jamboree in 2012 as well :)

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hehehehehe. Then Many #s won't feel so left out. WE all know he loves to get drunk and naked!! And if he has the right audience he will even put on a stripper show :). Mamma you might have to show him a few pointers from what I heard he needs a little work ;)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hehehehehe. Then Many #s won't feel so left out. WE all know he loves to get drunk and naked!! And if he has the right audience he will even put on a stripper show :). Mamma you might have to show him a few pointers from what I heard he needs a little work ;)

I hate to admit it, but I dropped out of pole dancing class: True story! My back is just too bad/weak right now to be able to do it and not pay for days in pain. I'm still rehabbing the body, but once I'm done... LOOKOUT! The classes were super-fun, and I was pretty good at it. I hate to admit that too :p

Top Bottom