Ive lost 85 LBS!

BombardierBratz

Reaction score
I'm pretty stoked this morning. I have done the best upgrade to my quad & sea-doo. I have removed 85 lbs off the machine - starting with my big butt. I have another 40 lbs to go to my target, by the end of summer, I should have that gone too! I was 283 lbs last time I was on my renegade, it should sigh a breath of relief this summer, lol!

I don't usually post stuff people don't want to read, but this time, I'm posting for myself! Have a good day, Ya'll!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i'm pretty stoked this morning. I have done the best upgrade to my quad & sea-doo. I have removed 85 lbs off the machine - starting with my big butt. I have another 40 lbs to go to my target, by the end of summer, i should have that gone too! I was 283 lbs last time i was on my renegade, it should sigh a breath of relief this summer, lol!

I don't usually post stuff people don't want to read, but this time, i'm posting for myself! Have a good day, ya'll!

congrats, impressive........ That is my weight loss program for the sleds and quads too......... :)

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good for you!
I've been wanting to do the same mods to my sled and dirtbike but haven't made it stick yet.
Every year I'll get down 20lbs or so and then get sent out to the field for work or get injured. Hopefully it works this year - down to 280 from 292 so far.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Keep going and don't look back, what you lost may be trying to catch up.
I lose a lot of stuff but that seems to be the only thing I can ever find again. lol

Reactions: LID

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I'm pretty stoked this morning. I have done the best upgrade to my quad & sea-doo. I have removed 85 lbs off the machine - starting with my big butt. I have another 40 lbs to go to my target, by the end of summer, I should have that gone too! I was 283 lbs last time I was on my renegade, it should sigh a breath of relief this summer, lol!

I don't usually post stuff people don't want to read, but this time, I'm posting for myself! Have a good day, Ya'll!

Fantastic work!! I too have gone on a major transformation this year, havent lost near what you have but it feels great. It takes a ton of dedication and willpower, so I know how hard you have been working. Keep it up!!

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep it up and good job the cheapest lite weighting you can do and feel SO good at doing it.

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How man? I could use some direction, Im livin on rockstars and Tim Hortons breakfast biscuits

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats, that's awesome. I lost 40 lbs last year but think I have put it back on this year. What did you do to lose the weight? Maybe you have the magic program for me. Anyways great job

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats man! I sure wish I could drop my spare 85lb ..but I can't get her to leave.

Top Bottom