its snowing in revy with no signs of stopping

hillsquirel

Reaction score
living at the peaks lodge cooking for the new owners who are sledders from williams lake they want the sleders back and are willing to make the effort to make your stay the greatest
I will try to give honest daily updates from boulder so that everyone gets the strait goods

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Welcome to Revy hillsquirel. Glad to hear the restaurant is open again, I`ll ride over after work 1 day to meet you and have lunch. Looking forward to your reports, remember u need pics.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe the new owners took over this fall (correct me if I’m wrong). My wife and I stayed a Peaks the beginning of February. We had a great stay. Everyone was super friendly. Now that the restaurant is open it will be even better.:beer:

Just remember, no playing around in the hot tub!:nono:

:eek:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
signs that make you go :eek: I found this one in Halfway Ore. lately.

IMGP0285.jpg

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s a bad day if someone violates the first and last item on that list at the same time.:d

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
living at the peaks lodge cooking for the new owners who are sledders from williams lake they want the sleders back and are willing to make the effort to make your stay the greatest
I will try to give honest daily updates from boulder so that everyone gets the strait goods

Glad to see that the restaurart is open , we are staying there on Mar12 to the 15 , frist time staying there and it all is good , will not be are last .

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

will be there on the 6th of march for one nite and then spending some time at GH. Will definately enjoy the opportunity to compare both places.

Good luck and see you soon!

Top Bottom