Its Now Or Never. Pierre or the Turd?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The elections are fraudulent and have been for sometime, at many levels. We need to fix that before we can change anything in or about the govt and the system we have now.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people are pretty hard to convince, some are naive enough to believe that a frenchman from Quebec is going to put Albertan's and Western Canada first....right, I've also got oceanfront property in Saskatchewan for sale...
are you talking about Poillievre? he's not from Quebec, he was born and raised in Calgary.

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Voting machines and Pierre is f’d!

Last federal election no voting machines so there was accountability and recounts are possible.

Last Provincial election had voting machines and no recourse when disputed....No physical evidence of ballets no accountability

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This whole thing was set up. Pierre was the only one standing up at Parliament voicing any kind of an opposition. He was pegged as everyone's Hero at this point to become the next prime minister... now suddenly he runs for prime minister. Why not last time? They needed an idiot AKA Erin O'Toole to make sure Pierre got it this time. His wife is heavily invested in switch Health might want to look into it. You're all being duped. I know most of you won't believe me but if you step back and look at the bigger picture you can see it plain as day.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It has to be done without Quebec, they will always support their own. Other than Mad Max, one reason I like him.

Surely there are member's in the Liberal & NDP parties that don't like how far left they have gone. The Liberal party today does not resemble anything like the pre Castro days. It's time to speak with them.

I do agree with other members here that the current system is busted & doesn't work today. This is the opportunity the truckers have given, excellent the PC's moved quickly. Hopefully everyone can put the swords down long enough to get our country back....a plan is needed.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This whole thing was set up. Pierre was the only one standing up at Parliament voicing any kind of an opposition. He was pegged as everyone's Hero at this point to become the next prime minister... now suddenly he runs for prime minister. Why not last time? They needed an idiot AKA Erin O'Toole to make sure Pierre got it this time. His wife is heavily invested in switch Health might want to look into it. You're all being duped. I know most of you won't believe me but if you step back and look at the bigger picture you can see it plain as day.
He stated he didn’t want to put his young family through an election at the time. I guess family isn’t a reasonable excuse for some? Leave the stupid conspiracy theory’s out of the thread please and vote for your alien friends living under Calgary instead then. Will they be running a candidate?

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He stated he didn’t want to put his young family through an election at the time. I guess family isn’t a reasonable excuse for some? Leave the stupid conspiracy theory’s out of the thread please and vote for your alien friends living under Calgary instead then. Will they be running a candidate?

how convientt.....not wanting to put a young family at risk, meanwhile O tool suicide runs the party.
The overlords are 10 years ahead of us simpleton people.

Video is long and boring, maybe skip the first 10-15 mins and it will explain why some of us believe what we do
ya I know it dont work, click "watch on facebook" and another web browser will open. From there should be able to click and watch. I did

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I be there is more to it than that. My guess is the old boys in the party said wait your turn. Now that the tool proved he couldn't do the job Pierre's time has come.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I be there is more to it than that. My guess is the old boys in the party said wait your turn. Now that the tool proved he couldn't do the job Pierre's time has come.

just like Eddy Stelmach, he was a puppet

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ed Stronach was an idiot and the start of the demise of the provincial Conservative party. Redford nailed the coffin shut.

I think that was the beginning of the end, and the NWO showed up around then
Please brother, watch that Pat king video I posted... I now it's a very very very very very hard watch with his grade 4 english but you must see how switch health, pierre pollievce, andrew scheer, trudeau, air canada, are all connected

The protestors in Ottawa aren't saying that rebel news is just as bad yet....because too many peoples minds will be blown.
To beat a criminal gotta think/act like a criminal :(

Top Bottom