Israel at War

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
622af021a06193009c768b1216707fde.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still want to know what is happening with Lahaina...
That’s where they should be using the DEW’s. Use the ray gun on the terrorists. I guess if they had a working model they would have already.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet! Women, children, old ,young, kill them all!
Sick of the people in that region. Always wanting to kill the infidel even taught at an early age. You defend them but they would lop your head off in an instant if given the chance. To bad your to naive to figure that out on your own.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The same people that stand by Hamas and their supporters are the same people that support Putin. Where’s the outcry for all the dead Ukrainian women and children? Are they the ones that man all the biolabs you say are being bombed by Russia for the greater good? You guys like Putin and like radical Islam. Good for you. That’s the bed you have to sleep in not me. I believe we need to rid them off the planet and get back to peace. When I see the Jews blowing up buildings in western culture and sawing peoples heads off with machetes I’ll apologize.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The same people that stand by Hamas and their supporters are the same people that support Putin. Where’s the outcry for all the dead Ukrainian women and children? Are they the ones that man all the biolabs you say are being bombed by Russia for the greater good? You guys like Putin and like radical Islam. Good for you. That’s the bed you have to sleep in not me. I believe we need to rid them off the planet and get back to peace. When I see the Jews blowing up buildings in western culture and sawing peoples heads off with machetes I’ll apologize.
I think.
The world will never see peace unless the American government Cabal is stopped and replaced with regular men again.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All this sounds way above my pay grade.

I told sleepy joe thats enough, and they still bombin yo

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think.
The world will never see peace unless the American government Cabal is stopped and replaced with regular men again.
Trump said it best when he said America is not innocent on the world stage like others however I still believe with all its problems it’s still a better country than most. Especially the Middle East. Those are run by dictators that refuse most of their citizens any basic rights. Those people have been fighting for thousands of years. America is basically new to fighting only being 247 yrs old and have only really fought anywheres other than their country for a century. The west is lucky that we are good at it and the Middle East isn’t or we’d all be speaking Arabic right now.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we’d all be speaking Arabic right now.

Have you seen how many Arabs are living in Canada now compared to when 9/11 happen'd ?

Live is good out on the farm im sure,but give it 20 more years...

Top Bottom