Israel at War

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We the people are the heroes. But nobody knows this because we’re arguing over Who’s gonna save us lol. Literally everything is a lie.
Probably bang on with that. The narrative that there's someone out there working to save us all keeps us from getting engaged, when that is what is actually needed

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing is....I honestly don't know what to do. I don't want to fall prey to apathy, but what can I do to actually make a difference? I'm starting to believe that the political system is fixed, so voting doesn't do much, but I'll do what I can there by voting for the best option for now. Does protesting do anything? I've been getting more involved in my kids school.

I feel like we need an overhaul of our whole political system. Like a bottom up grass roots party that is a home for a myriad of independent political candidates. Take the power away from the party system. That centralization of power is the root of the problem imho

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing is....I honestly don't know what to do. I don't want to fall prey to apathy, but what can I do to actually make a difference? I'm starting to believe that the political system is fixed, so voting doesn't do much, but I'll do what I can there by voting for the best option for now. Does protesting do anything? I've been getting more involved in my kids school.

I feel like we need an overhaul of our whole political system. Like a bottom up grass roots party that is a home for a myriad of independent political candidates. Take the power away from the party system. That centralization of power is the root of the problem imho
I’ve been to protests. Been at the border blockade. Fully involved with many of the big players, some who are in jail, or were in jail. In my opinion, With the power of the media and less than 1% of citizens standing up, I feel we are doomed. The ch!t birds are coming in the ch!t flock is growing bigger every week. By the time ch!t starts flying we won’t have time to get umbrellas. For my mental health I am working doing my thing. But I also never shut up and talk exactly like this every day all day. I don’t care if people think I’m nutz. My plan is to get through to even a couple people and help them think. It is so obvious something is majorly wrong. But when pointed out, they attack me. And we are watching the organized destruction of life as we know it. Behind it all will be life… but I’m guessing it’s not gonna be a good one.

Ricki Bobby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Protesting can work, but here in Chinada, people don’t know how to protest or don’t seem to care enough to be bothered! A few hundred people or maybe a thousand or so will actually go. Just take a look around the world at the number of people that protest in other countries. Literally thousands of people attend when they don’t like something.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Protesting can work, but here in Chinada, people don’t know how to protest or don’t seem to care enough to be bothered! A few hundred people or maybe a thousand or so will actually go. Just take a look around the world at the number of people that protest in other countries. Literally thousands of people attend when they don’t like something.
I problem we have here is land size. Most countries around the world could fit in alberta, and have millions of people. City's like vancouver and Toronto have the people but they don't have a f'n clue what's going on. The people of Ottawa didnt protest the rest of the country did, and that was a big effort to get going. Now if the majority of Ottawa protested it may have turned out differently than what it did.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20231106_123221_368.jpg
    IMG_20231106_123221_368.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 102

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See once again this is misleading. We know that Israel uses precision bombs and we also know 20% of a Hamas rockets never make it out of Palestine and the 90% ones that do are blown up by the Israel missile defence systems. So my point is how many of those Palestinians are actually Hamas casualties? Where is that number?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See once again this is misleading. We know that Israel uses precision bombs and we also know 20% of a Hamas rockets never make it out of Palestine and the 90% ones that do are blown up by the Israel missile defence systems. So my point is how many of those Palestinians are actually Hamas casualties? Where is that number?
and how do we know any of that?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven’t checked lately as I am out of country but at one time the total Hamas rockets fired was at least 8000. Pretty sure Israeli casualties would be much higher if the Iron Dome wasn’t doing its job. Even Hamas leadership has said their homemade rockets are very unreliable

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven’t checked lately as I am out of country but at one time the total Hamas rockets fired was at least 8000. Pretty sure Israeli casualties would be much higher if the Iron Dome wasn’t doing its job. Even Hamas leadership has said their homemade rockets are very unreliable
I don’t think builtit claims any fact ever. He’s posting interesting thought provoking stuff. On the other hand repeating msm Articles and bomb counts of supposed deaths instantly I feel it’s lies and manipulated to sell a narrative. One that benefits militaries. Government. Etc.. I trust a fart after a night of Jager bombs, more than any news from either side. Keep in mind, the ones telling us the supposed real news also have to convince us Biden is in charge and capable. Another giant lie.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm who has verified how many have died so far in the Israel/palistinks little dispute? i find the numbers hard to believe? i wonder how many times the numbers have been inflated and by whom? i call BS. i don't even believe half that number!

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you know your graph is the Truth?

Because BILTIT is the smartest human being on the planet. Well at least the smartest on S and M. And clearly the best “researcher”. Whatever he reads is obviously fact. And whatever a non conspiracy theorist reads is obviously made up lies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I`m not saying who's right or wrong, but the one thing they have been trying to do is divide us. It doesn't matter what site I'm on its all the same, everyone is divided.
They now have that power over us. Its funny we can get together and ride all day and not have a bad word to say to each other, but have someone express their opinion about something that another individual doesn't agree with and he becomes an enemy. I have my views, they elites are lying to us about everything, money is power and they have most of it. The best way to take back power is cash in hand. Before Covid I had a great paying job, bought anything I wanted. Now I'm a handyman and watching my pennies. But I would rather be doing this than be under someone else's control( insert needle point here). So it doesn't matter what the topic is, if you don't agree with me your a racist, far right or far left.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because BILTIT is the smartest human being on the planet. Well at least the smartest on S and M. And clearly the best “researcher”. Whatever he reads is obviously fact. And whatever a non conspiracy theorist reads is obviously made up lies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And more negative projections, seems to happen alot around here. Heaven forbid someone posts information you dont agree with and you just ignore it, nope not within your mental capacity, you just have to turn to grade 5 name calling and belittling. Your true colors are showing...

I didnt say it was truth, i am just presenting information.

Last edited:
Top Bottom