Israel at War

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying everything is a lie, but after seeing what's been happening, you can't trust much these days.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol you don't? That's a good one. Msm told us about a fighter pilot who got 40 Russian jets then was killed. Everyone bought it just to find out it was a total lie...
I just googled it. Once agin your sources are suspect. The “myth” was 6 jets shot down and admittedly was started by the Ukrainian military to bolster morale amongst the ranks. Here’s what some media sources said. I heard from Vincent Kennedy that all the Russian pilots were vaccinated. I’m surprised you didn’t pick that up? Actually all joking aside I’m happy you can talk about something other than Covid. It will be good for your soul man. IMG_5276.png 😂

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just googled it. Once agin your sources are suspect. The “myth” was 6 jets shot down and admittedly was started by the Ukrainian military to bolster morale amongst the ranks. Here’s what some media sources said. I heard from Vincent Kennedy that all the Russian pilots were vaccinated. I’m surprised you didn’t pick that up? Actually all joking aside I’m happy you can talk about something other than Covid. It will be good for your soul man. View attachment 274353 😂

Actually fox and cnn carried the story also. Turned out to be a hoax. You must have missed that segment. Yup!, if bought the biggest scam ever, I wouldn't want to hear about it either lol.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The thing is what I posted has been written about numerous times from different western surveillance agencies. Russian interference has been known about and talked about for over a decade now.

What's really laughable is people saying COVID restrictions didn't apply to Russia. Russia had vaccine passports, certain portions of the populations were forced to take the vaccine to hold their job, masking was mandatory, stay at home orders were created and enforced. It was no different than it was here.

I'm not at all arguing that we don't have our own issues here, because we do, and lots of them. But we're far better off, and I believe there are still people in this nation in politics and government that have the best interest of the people in mind. Issue is we have very limited anti-corruption laws, and parliamentary privilege over rules those laws anyway, so people like Trudeau can get away with anything. At least we have the ability to have an opposition, Putin's main political opponent, Alex Navalny, was just sentenced to another 19 years in prison in August. Oh and what happened to the Wagner group leader that defied him? Somehow his airplane fell from the sky, crashing killing all on board.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The thing is what I posted has been written about numerous times from different western surveillance agencies. Russian interference has been known about and talked about for over a decade now.

What's really laughable is people saying COVID restrictions didn't apply to Russia. Russia had vaccine passports, certain portions of the populations were forced to take the vaccine to hold their job, masking was mandatory, stay at home orders were created and enforced. It was no different than it was here.

I'm not at all arguing that we don't have our own issues here, because we do, and lots of them. But we're far better off, and I believe there are still people in this nation in politics and government that have the best interest of the people in mind. Issue is we have very limited anti-corruption laws, and parliamentary privilege over rules those laws anyway, so people like Trudeau can get away with anything. At least we have the ability to have an opposition, Putin's main political opponent, Alex Navalny, was just sentenced to another 19 years in prison in August. Oh and what happened to the Wagner group leader that defied him? Somehow his airplane fell from the sky, crashing killing all on board.
I watched a documentary on Fox about Navalny. Putin will not put up with any opposition at all. How you get another 19 yrs in prison from prison and you are not allowed to talk to even your family shows us exactly how powerful the man actually is. Putin needs a bullet in his head and that will solve a lot of world issues.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone's forgot about the coutts boys rotting in the alberta jail for doing absolutely nothing wrong? Some are having health issues that are not being addressed. Not 19 years but same tactics.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone's forgot about the coutts boys rotting in the alberta jail for doing absolutely nothing wrong? Some are having health issues that are not being addressed. Not 19 years but same tactics.
🤦‍♂️ it’s not the same. Draconian measures yes, taking down planes no.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
25 Americans now confirmed dead. US sending a second carrier group to the region as Hezbollah in Lebanon ramping up their rocket attacks

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again the MIC is getting what they want....war.
True unfortunately but you can’t just let the bad people in the world walk all over you. Biden has let that happen more than Trump would have. While in office he had stated if Iran even killed one US citizen he would hit them harder than anyone can imagine. ( in true Trump fashion lol). America is weak right now. The world knows it. That’s why we are seeing all this conflict in the world. When Trump was president he exuded power and confidence. There was a reason no wars started on his watch.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Programmed Citizen Defenders of the narrative don’t use any intuition. They have an uncanny ability to repeat what’s been said on msm. Fox or cnn. All stories stink to high heaven with lies and catch phases. My intuition tells me otherwise.
“Follow the science” was the most successful phase 70% of the people repeated it and fought for it. I lost half my friends over “science”. I’d trust my own intuition over any news source. Literally everything we’re being told has a twisted narrative with an end game we can’t see yet.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CBC won't shut up about the horrors of the bombing in Palestine.
Yes we all hate to hear these stories, but can we get some real journalism and truths please.
I'll take that as a no ???

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the jihadists don’t have anything against sledding…….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They say its the war too end all wars...

Time too build some Snow & Mud tin-foil hats

Top Bottom