Israel at War

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it seems the republicans inflated the numbers according to the Democrates. It was not the 85 billion as claimed left behind, Biden only left behind 82.9 billion ...this is the list.
I think a lot of the newer aircraft were blown up before they left and the older out of date stuff survived although the Taliban really have no one to fly the stuff. It’s absolutely ridiculous they left that much stuff to be used by the enemy. Especially proprietary tech like night vision goggles. That one piece gave the coalition forces a huge advantage in such a way that most of the US raids and snatch and grabs were all in the dead of night.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF?? IMG_5240.jpeg

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the US used to own the night because of night vision and the huge amount of training with that gear. hard to believe that many sets of night vis were left behind. some of those cost 40K per unit.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'm not sure why this is so important, other than it's a sensational news story/ distraction. Same with the Ukraine. Pisses me off that so much of my tax dollars get laundered over there, but those people have been warring forever and will probably continue to do so.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure why this is so important, other than it's a sensational news story/ distraction. Same with the Ukraine. Pisses me off that so much of my tax dollars get laundered over there, but those people have been warring forever and will probably continue to do so.
Just another way for the elites to launder our stolen tax dollars. The real winners are lockhed Martin and the rest of the military industrial complex.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just another way for the elites to launder our stolen tax dollars. The real winners are lockhed Martin and the rest of the military industrial complex.
Yup

Attachments

• IMG_20231009_105856_451.jpg
    IMG_20231009_105856_451.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 88

Shuswaper

Reaction score
They rely solely on US weaponry for defence. I highly doubt you will see US soldiers on the ground but the US is sending more ships to that region as of yesterday so there is money being spent. There are currently 2000 marines on an amphibious ship in the region that also carries Harrier VT jets and most likely F35 VT jets. In the incursion from Hamas in 2021 the US replenished Israels US made Patriot missiles that were used to deter Hamas rocket attacks.
Sounds really expensive, especially when you realize it's all coming out of taxpayer's pockets, spending money without restraint, that never has to be repaid or accounted for, all towards destroying people and property. It's so effing stupid.

AirNorth1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www3.telus.net
Hamas has orchestrated a major attack from inside and outside Israel this morning killing many Israeli’s. It’s believed to be funded and orchestrated with help from Iran. The IDF has responded with force in retaliation. A lot of buildings going down right now in Gaza City from Israeli
missile systems and fighter jets
Not a good time to visit any major Canadian cities.
We welcomed them here, unable to do anything to stop them.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a good time to visit any major Canadian cities.
We welcomed them here, unable to do anything to stop them.
I heard last week there was an SUV driving around with a Hamas flag on it and men waving guns out the windows on the north side of Edmonton. Can anyone confirm?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard last week there was an SUV driving around with a Hamas flag on it and men waving guns out the windows on the north side of Edmonton. Can anyone confirm?
Resent SOGI protesters? Anifa better watch out.

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They probably weren’t honking, so Trudeau will be ok with it. Maybe even invite them to parliament for an apology.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everyone should be concerned walking around city streets, there are millions of islamists on the streets. A young army in reserve, in our country unvetted in any way, that are waiting to get there religious orders to start killing white people! going to see the effects in, Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, and Large group gatherings, real soon. We are in dangerous times!

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everyone should be concerned walking around city streets, there are millions of islamists on the streets. A young army in reserve, in our country unvetted in any way, that are waiting to get there religious orders to start killing white people! going to see the effects in, Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, and Large group gatherings, real soon. We are in dangerous times!

Can one say "Trojan horse"? Brought on by our own people.

Top Bottom