Israel at War

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no you need to sit down and think about it, abortion and Hamas cutting pregnant woman open are not the same thing at all!!! and if you think so you are a special kind of dumb
So Hamas baby killing is bad but the moms satanic abortion is ok?

Attachments

• IMG_20231205_131911_129.jpg
    IMG_20231205_131911_129.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 43

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't think a cyber attack would be the nail in the coffin :(
will have to see what happens, but wef needs some way to control, media, banks and us! i'm thinking it will be easy to do!

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude you are so fixated on the vaccine. Show me on your arm where they stuck a needle in you after tackling you to the ground. I’m sure some people had vaccine injury. Far more died from the virus. You seem to be the only one that has 7-8 people dieing in your community every week from the vax. Where do you live anyways? Would love to fact check you.

Please do, start with lethbridge..

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obviously you have not paid any attention to what I or others have said, you continue you say the same ch!t post after post after post. We get it, you and the titman are the only ones who know what's going on. The rest of us are just closing our eyes....

Actually a few of us here say the same thing.... I will let you take it from here.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Hamas baby killing is bad but the moms satanic abortion is ok?

so you think a hit piece from a magazine you read, about a young girl supposedly having some ritualistic abortion, is worse than Hamas attacking and killing close to a thousand people? where is the evidence such a ritual even happened, other than the BS article, you definitely are special, do you read Cosmo every month? Really gay! lol

Last edited:

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think about how "normalized" we must be to abortion (and satanism) for a very popular magazine to even print that article in it....

How many abortions do you think happen in western culture? (hint: its alot more than 1000)

I don't support any person, religion, group, majority, minority or anything otherwise that advocates for the harm of innocent people.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think about how "normalized" we must be to abortion (and satanism) for a very popular magazine to even print that article in it....

How many abortions do you think happen in western culture? (hint: its alot more than 1000)

I don't support any person, religion, group, majority, minority or anything otherwise that advocates for the harm of innocent people.
maybe you should ask why they printed that?
besides why you reading a woman/teen rag. hmm!
then again you do think Hamas terrorist attacks are no where near as bad as one teenager, rape victim, having an abortion?
do you think all these abortions are what you read in some BS magazine trying to promote a Narrative?
give me a break from your ignorance!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please do, start with lethbridge..
What does that mean? You live all over? Is it Lethbridge then? And I should expect to see the cause of deaths as the vaccine in the obits? You said they were posted on the wall in the post office in your town. Lethbridge is a city. Just want to get the facts before I go looking

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What does that mean? You live all over? Is it Lethbridge then? And I should expect to see the cause of deaths as the vaccine in the obits? You said they were posted on the wall in the post office in your town. Lethbridge is a city. Just want to get the facts before I go looking

Stettler. Let me know. The grave digger, care home maintenance man, and local funeral home all say it's up.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You really believe the vaccine is safe?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stettler. Let me know. The grave digger, care home maintenance man, and local funeral home all say it's up.
That’s a long way from Lethbridge but I’ll have a look. Went back 3 days in Lethbridge and damn there is a lot of 80-90 yr olds dieing. Even a gal at 104. She was probably happy the vax took her out.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

My dad works at funeral home. I asked him what his thoughts are. Says business is the same, only over the last 3 years the deceased have gotten younger. What was once mostly 80+ is now all the ages. Kids, teens, young adults.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You really believe the vaccine is safe?
Nothing is 100% safe Drew. From my personal experiences it’s safer than getting the virus unprotected. 3 family members that are anti vax were in the hospital and brother in law almost died. 3 people I know that died personally from the virus. Haven’t had anyone tell me that I know “personally” that someone they know died from the vaccine. There are some that are wary of it. I live in a small community. Everyone knows everyone’s business. Whether you take the vax or not does not matter to me. I’m moving on. Some on this site can’t. Life is to short to be bitter about something this long. Greasy will say I am bitter about Trudeau. Yes I am but when he gets voted out I will forget the pr**ck and move on.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad works at funeral home. I asked him what his thoughts are. Says business is the same, only over the last 3 years the deceased have gotten younger. What was once mostly 80+ is now all the ages. Kids, teens, young adults.
We had 3 kids 25 years ago in our immediate area all had cancer. 2 from the same family. Cancer is by far the biggest concern in my group of people. Not the vaccine or Covid.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe you should ask why they printed that?
besides why you reading a woman/teen rag. hmm!
then again you do think Hamas terrorist attacks are no where near as bad as one teenager, rape victim, having an abortion?
do you think all these abortions are what you read in some BS magazine trying to promote a Narrative?
give me a break from your ignorance!
Who said i read that magazine?

I have never said that what Hamas is doing is less horrific than abortions, they are both equally horrific that is the entire point. For some reason some people only focus on one and not the other.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good enough, I won't hurt your feelings anymore. Will cut er back for ya.
My Feelings hurt? Nope, it pisses me off you and titman turn every thread into the same ch!t show.
I really don't want to put you two on the ignore list since you do post some decent content but I'm at that point.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had 3 kids 25 years ago in our immediate area all had cancer. 2 from the same family. Cancer is by far the biggest concern in my group of people. Not the vaccine or Covid.
Agreed. but what if they are related??? There is evidence/doctors which suggest this very thing.

Top Bottom