Israel at War

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And you resort to calling people names who have a different opinion as yours on killing babies.....who is the airhead.....

Like i said, its the same thing from the babies perspective.

I think the reason it was brought up is the fact that people so quickly condemn what is happening in other countries (blatantly ignoring the media hype that is trying to get you emotionally invested, for a specific reason) but overlook what is happening in our own countries because it has been sugar coated.
It’s a thread about the Israeli war. Please start a thread on abortion if you would like or issues in Canada.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A Jew, Muslim and Christian are in a bar. They are arguing about which religion is the best at recruiting new followers. In the end they all decide to each go into the woods over the week and find a bear. They are then to try and convert that bear to their religion. A week goes by and they all meet up again to discuss their results. “Well,” says the Muslim “I found my bear and read to him from the Quran and the teachings of Muhammad. He is currently planning a pilgrimage to Mecca!” He declared proudly. They others murmured “Nice, very nice.” “I also found a bear.” Quipped the Christian. “I read to him from the Holy Bible and taught him if our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He is gettting baptized this Thursday.” “Not bad” the others murmured. The Christian and Muslim looked down at the Jew, who was in a full body cast. The Jew sat quietly for a moment before quietly saying “In hindsight, maybe I shouldn’t have started with circumcision.”

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20231018_133708_351.jpg
    IMG_20231018_133708_351.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 73

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lawmakers, White House: Israel not to blame for Gaza hospital attack​

The Senate Intelligence Committee joins both the House Intelligence Committee and the White House's National Security Council in believing Israel isn't responsible for the attack on Tuesday, which the Hamas-led Palestinian Health Ministry has claimed killed hundreds of Palestinians.

Israel has said the militant group Palestinian Islamic Jihad is responsible.

_131467465_crater1-nc.png.webp

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lawmakers, White House: Israel not to blame for Gaza hospital attack​

The Senate Intelligence Committee joins both the House Intelligence Committee and the White House's National Security Council in believing Israel isn't responsible for the attack on Tuesday, which the Hamas-led Palestinian Health Ministry has claimed killed hundreds of Palestinians.

Israel has said the militant group Palestinian Islamic Jihad is responsible.

_131467465_crater1-nc.png.webp
Good enough explanation for me Larry. Much more thorough than a meme. Israel is using smart bombs that have pinpoint accuracy. They take down complete buildings and blow cement hundreds of feet in the air when they hit. They don’t leave small craters and there is no tactical advantage to hitting courtyards unless tanks and armed militants are grouped there.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Good enough explanation for me Larry. Much more thorough than a meme. Israel is using smart bombs that have pinpoint accuracy. They take down complete buildings and blow cement hundreds of feet in the air when they hit. They don’t leave small craters and there is no tactical advantage to hitting courtyards unless tanks and armed militants are grouped there.
Wasn't it the BBC that taught CNN the art of "fake news"?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think what’s really sad about this attack is the women and children obviously dieing but what about the elderly. There are Holocaust survivors that actually lived through the horrors of that period in time and then they get murdered in their own houses by another hate group 80 years later. Just incredibly sad.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it should also be noted it was a christian hospital......this would say it more to the Hamas attach angle for me
from what i saw the rocket? was going overhead, looks like it stopped then fell? to dark to really see anything, the destruction sure didn't look like from a missal, more like a homemade bomb! not that much damage!

Last edited:
Top Bottom