Is there such a thing as a pro rmk bigbore?

woodsRIDER92

Reaction score
what the title says, im not necessarily wanting one but iv searched here and google and cant seem to find anything on it, but i have seen ppl mentioning that they're thinking of doing one. Any info at all would be great.

Im debating on the slp stage4 -vforce reeds but would also like to see what bigbores have to offer

thanks alot

Last edited:

woodsRIDER92

Reaction score
Now has anyone had anychance running any of these?
RKT would probably be the one id mainly look into, Carl's and power addiction are a little pricey :eek: although the power addiction looks to be the nicest one

RK Tek

Reaction score
Website
www.2strokeheads.com
We put over 1200 hard mountain miles on our 858 kit.. Worked excellent and made great power.. Very happy with it..

You can check out the details here:
We will devoting much of this upcoming season to making it even better..

Kelsey

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
v-force are waste of $$ IMHO you'll get maybe 400miles and they will be all chipped and broken.

carls or power addiction would be my choice if i was doing a big bore.

Last edited:

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably, but it already dominates everything in stock form so why bother?

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
If you buy rkt be sure to hold onto your bill..... Have a wrap made of it, Keep in on your sled...... if you can't prove it came from him don't expect any help in tuning.
Bird Is the word.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will have 2 910 P/A motors as soon as they are done. Come check them out if you like.

woodsRIDER92

Reaction score
Yea vforce reeds are garbage, i was thinking of doing the stage4 kit minus (-) the reeds.
Chrisco thanks for the offer but its a bit of a drive from Chilliwack BC;)
With the 910 kit i ask myself is 40hp worth 5800$ thats expensive power
What id really like to do is put in PAR 1100cc motor!! then once this chassis ages and becomes out of date pull the motor put the stocker back in then drop it in a new chassis...but for a motor cost more then what i payed for the sled itself its hard to bite the bullet

woodsRIDER92

Reaction score
RK tek what are you seeing for power out of your 858kit? hp wise?

And to everyone what is the best hp for your money? And reliability of the upgrade
RK tek's im guessing is about +15-20hp for 2050$+tax
Slp Stage 4 is +21hp for 2000$+tax
PAR 910 is +40hp for 5800$+tax

What have you guys come up with?

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RK tek what are you seeing for power out of your 858kit? hp wise?

And to everyone what is the best hp for your money? And reliability of the upgrade
RK tek's im guessing is about +15-20hp for 2050$+tax
Slp Stage 4 is +21hp for 2000$+tax
PAR 910 is +40hp for 5800$+tax

What have you guys come up with?
make sure u do ur research. As for hp numbers on the 858 rkt he wont give them out, says the dyno numbers dont matter. Heres one interesting read on snowest and theres a few others id check out about carls 900 and pars 910 My RKT 858 experience - SnoWest Snowmobile Forum

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha 40 extra horse from a 910 i dont think so. perhaps full race gas and twin pipes.

That 910 sound pretty good. I'm putting one in. Its not just bigger pistons and jugs, It comes with longer rods for less angular pressure, case porting, and a 13.9 head. I think it will be a great engine.

PAR

Reaction score
So I have had lots of people inquire about our kits from here, and I will address a few questions about our kit.

Some things about our 910cc motor. As many of you know there are issues with the 800 cfi motors . Mostly directed to the rods in this motor are to short and cause piston failures. So we set out to build the best big bore for the 800 cfi motors possible. Our kit is more money than others, but you are obviously getting more than what other people are building.

1. We have the only big bore motor that includes our full longer billet rods. This addresses the issues that these motor have as far as engine dependability . With the longer rods it makes the motors much smoother , way less vibration, less rod angle on the piston and will address the piston skirts breakage issues.

2. Each of our motors are completely ported from top to bottom by my master porter. Each motor is assembled and specked out to that motor. Case ported ,cylinder ported.

3. We build each motor to your riding style , altitude , fuel requirements, and such even turbos ( bad ass combo)

4 Each motor is assembled for you to drop in your chassis.

5. The motor includes a fuel controller for the mods. Is pre set . If you already have a controller we can discount the kit less the controller to 5500.00 for the complete kit.

6. Includes complete dissassemble and reassemble of your crankshaft with the new billet rods.

We have spent rigorous amounts of time dyno tuning , riding , testing this product out and have full recommendations for setups for the motor. We have dyno numbers to back up our claims. I don't just speculate our numbers.
We currently have used the slp pipe , pump gas made 174 hp and 117 ft tq at 7800 rpm. I feel that there is a little more to be had so we built a custom pipe for the motor and have dynoed that one at 179 hp 119 ft tq. The slp pipe is a great match for this combo for the guys who already have them .

Hope this helps.

Brad

Last edited:

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Brad. As we get closer to the winter I will have this 910 motor in 2 sleds for people to see and I will have one if anyone wants to take it for a rip. I will also have a complete 910 in stock to keep the turn around time short.

Thanks Chris

Last edited:
Top Bottom