Is there snow?

Big A

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone with any info on snow conditions, please reply. There must be someone out here with pics from last weekend. Finding it very hard this year to get info on snow depth and current conditions. Is this the only site that is posting that type of info? :confused:

adrenaline800

Reaction score
Just got back from revelstoke last night and i would wait another 3-4 weeks. we went out friday night and came back sunday only riding saturday due to the poor conditions. Its very rainy and cloudy so we didnt get any farther than alberta hill and the snow wasnt too bad there but there open water everywhere around the cabin and we had to go through sections of mud to get up the trail. Its up to you but im not puttin my sled through that again, ill be waiting until early december to give it another go

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very little snow in Revy. Rode Boulder Nov 7 & Frisbe Ridge Nov 8. Rode alot of gravel, mud, muskeg, and logs. Just under 2 ft at boulder cabin, and socked in. Frisbe had more snow, but socked in aswell. I will be waiting a few more weeks before heading back out. I have some pics, will post tomorrow.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hecks no need to post pictures your avatar is good enough....lol!!:d

Big A

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info guys, but being a stuborn redneck, I think we're still gonna give it a go. Maybe sale will be a little better. I'll be posting pics when we return

baileyc25/08-M8

Reaction score
Hey Big A,
a friend and I rode sale last wednesday and the snow was not that good. Not nearly as bad as boulder was on friday but not real good. That was before the snow that fell around revy on thursday so i would assume it has gotten better. we had to drive up about 9 kms at which point it was getting very slippery.

not great but good enough to get in the first ride of the season.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to Golden! check out my post under the Golden section!!:d

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very little snow in Revy. Rode Boulder Nov 7 & Frisbe Ridge Nov 8. Rode alot of gravel, mud, muskeg, and logs. Just under 2 ft at boulder cabin, and socked in. Frisbe had more snow, but socked in aswell. I will be waiting a few more weeks before heading back out. I have some pics, will post tomorrow.
and past out naked on a friends couch

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think we are going to try and consolidate the posts on Snow Conditions as there are getting to be way to many posting on the same subject all over the place.Please refrain from starting new threads on Snow conditions for now untill we get this cleaned up a bit.Please dont stop posting new pics and information as we will sort it out for you if you feel the need to start new threads.The information is valued on this site and we dont mind the extra work if the info is there just look for threads first before you sart new ones.
Sled season is almost here!
Thanks catmando!

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe what is under the sled is snow.
Enjoy. These were shot Jan 25, 09. Sitting in town today and waiting for the sun to come out. 20 cm already in town since last night and still coming down. Dont know where we will ride tomorrow the weather is suppose to clear up in the afternoon for a bit. :) Thanks, are appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_0055.jpg
    IMG_0055.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0052.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg