Is Cyle legal or illegal?

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he claimed runaway. it was his first day on the job, said he had 18 years experience. got lost in the snow dust, came up too fast to the top of the hill...before he realized he was at the top of the hill, he was almost into the back of the other loaded...carved it around, and there I was. burnt up his brakes on the way down, but got it slowed enough to make it thru the curves and the bailey bridge at the bottom. somehow got out of gear and when he coasted up the other side and stopped, he had no brakes. came down backwards and put the trailer into the ditch blocking the haul road for four hours until they could get a butt'n'top to come and unload him. he was terminated.

By Arnold?

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone here want to fess up to this?
783d35ff4fc05fb5f7c104d2b1c046db.jpg

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thankfully that plate is from Nevada and not a red plate :cool:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! Pigs must be flying!!! I actually agree with Cyle. I'm gonna mark this one on the calendar. Kanedog is still a troll but nobody is taking the bait tonight. Thanks for playing.

I know hey! I didn't realize everyone here was a by the book on the straight and narrow type.

I'm not, just the other day I drove for a whole block without my seatbelt. Nearly killed a school bus full of kids, but you gotta live on the edge.....

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
I know hey! I didn't realize everyone here was a by the book on the straight and narrow type.

I'm not, just the other day I drove for a whole block without my seatbelt. Nearly killed a school bus full of kids, but you gotta live on the edge.....

Trailer breaks or no trailer brakes, I was just jumping on the bandwagon to participate in the bullying sesh. Haha Cyle!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much greater the stopping distance is without trailer brakes? One minivan further, ten minivans further?

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next time you pull your holiday trailer try it you will scare shyt out of you your truck brakes are not set to stop an extra 10-15 thousand pounds

Top Bottom