Is BC about to repeat Alberta's mistake?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
this was on FB today...

BC ELECTION NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR ALBERTAN INTERESTS!
With just two weeks to go until BC voters go to the polls on May 9th, the Liberals are far behind the NDP. And even worse, the GREEN party is gaining support on Vancouver Island. This could result in a worst case scenario for Alberta tidewater access hopes.
Because if they end up with a minority NDP government dependent upon GREEN support to form government, demand #1 by the GREENS will be stopping Kinder Morgan's Trans Mo...untain Expansion pipeline. Along with a moratorium on any LNG proposals.
This evening I will be exposing how Rachel's NDP staff are actively helping the BC NDP win despite the directive to not go physically campaigning in BC for the NDP. Including Rachel's husband Lou Arab who is working overtime to ensure an NDP victory for John Horgan in BC.
Please SHARE, we have to at least try to counter the pending BC bad choice. It is totally their choice to make and we cannot interfere but we can at least tell them in no uncertain terms what we will do going forward if they throw another tidewater access obstruction in front of us. Believe me, if they think that a 20% Trump softwood lumber duty is bad for BC, they really won't like what a strong Alberta small-c conservative government will slap them with in 2019!
George Clark, Founder
Albertans First Patriots
AlbertansFirst@shaw.ca

18058077_10211121350383306_6279634805590062502_n.jpg

18119149_10211121350583311_3680992384704706589_n.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this was on FB today...

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=be16ba996d3aef4da9c366438fa8b74b&oe=59778F00

With just two weeks to go until BC voters go to the polls on May 9th, the Liberals are far behind the NDP. And even worse, the GREEN party is gaining support on Vancouver Island. This could result in a worst case scenario for Alberta tidewater access hopes.
Because if they end up with a minority NDP government dependent upon GREEN support to form government, demand #1 by the GREENS will be stopping Kinder Morgan's Trans Mo...untain Expansion pipeline. Along with a moratorium on any LNG proposals.
This evening I will be exposing how Rachel's NDP staff are actively helping the BC NDP win despite the directive to not go physically campaigning in BC for the NDP. Including Rachel's husband Lou Arab who is working overtime to ensure an NDP victory for John Horgan in BC.
Please SHARE, we have to at least try to counter the pending BC bad choice. It is totally their choice to make and we cannot interfere but we can at least tell them in no uncertain terms what we will do going forward if they throw another tidewater access obstruction in front of us. Believe me, if they think that a 20% Trump softwood lumber duty is bad for BC, they really won't like what a strong Alberta small-c conservative government will slap them with in 2019!
George Clark, Founder
Albertans First Patriots
AlbertansFirst@shaw.ca

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=91d7cedd7ffc5705184536cb82639183&oe=59C20C35

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=329cb46a5b7a2b5344ab40f21170afeb&oe=5987B350
What a cu...........

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The polls in the last election had the NDP ahead by a landslide and that didn't go there way. I don't put much faith in polls. I hope people make the right decision though. Coming into what looks to be a forestry mess up and the way the NDP seem to handle industry people should be very wary of what could come. Can't agree with all government policy but the liberals here haven't been that bad. Definitely some issues need to be addressed but regardless of what party is in no one has the marbles to act on the changes I would like to see

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The polls in the last election had the NDP ahead by a landslide and that didn't go there way. I don't put much faith in polls. I hope people make the right decision though. Coming into what looks to be a forestry mess up and the way the NDP seem to handle industry people should be very wary of what could come. Can't agree with all government policy but the liberals here haven't been that bad. Definitely some issues need to be addressed but regardless of what party is in no one has the marbles to act on the changes I would like to see

I keep getting phone calls from 604 numbers that don't leave messages. I'm hoping the polls represent the fact that a lot of other Liberal voters are busy working and living and ignoring obvious poll calls.

this was on FB today...

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=be16ba996d3aef4da9c366438fa8b74b&oe=59778F00

George Clark, Founder
Albertans First Patriots
AlbertansFirst@shaw.ca

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=91d7cedd7ffc5705184536cb82639183&oe=59C20C35

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=329cb46a5b7a2b5344ab40f21170afeb&oe=5987B350

What's this fawkin blowhard threatening BC with?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep getting phone calls from 604 numbers that don't leave messages. I'm hoping the polls represent the fact that a lot of other Liberal voters are busy working and living and ignoring obvious poll calls.

What's this fawkin blowhard threatening BC with?
I don't think he is threatening anyone? George has been an anti NDP activist here in Alberta since the Dippers got in. He is just informing everyone what is going on under your own eyes.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think he is threatening anyone? George has been an anti NDP activist here in Alberta since the Dippers got in. He is just informing everyone what is going on under your own eyes.

"Believe me, if they think that a 20% Trump softwood lumber duty is bad for BC, they really won't like what a strong Alberta small-c conservative government will slap them with in 2019!"

Sounds like a threat to me?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
our Provincial Liberals are similar as Federal conservatives.

Yeah the liberals haven't done wonders in Onterio either.....

Have you guys ever considered voting conservative or would you be stoned by the villagers?

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you seriously believe the NDP can lower costs of living ..?
I could go on and on about every province they have ever governed, they have bankrupted...in short order.

But start here, google BC fast ferries .
The reason you have a tough in BC economically is simply . The island / lower mainland and parts of the interior draw a lot of people who protest everything and contribute nothing to your economic well being .

Their answer to everything is to tax buisness's more , sadly the buisness's then can't compete , leaving economic destruction everywhere ...
While I understand you may assume the liberals have not done enough, creating tens of thousands of more unemployed people will only make it worse / not better !
So if you think people are better off with no job & less people paying taxes and living of borrowing more money ..
Vote NDP ...

Gear down big rig,never once said I would vote NDP,just don't really like what the liberals have done to my province,I hate the fact they cut budgets on pretty much everything crucial to my family, haven't done nothing for my area and keep increasing raw log exports yet there's not much h money to be made in the forests so basically giving our jobs to China,so I find it hard to vote for a government that's screwing my family and friends,maybe I'll go Green,😀

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear you , we are going through the same thing in Alberta...
No offence , but I would suggest that voting NDP will only make matters worse .
Some were not happy with the way things were going on Alberta , so we had a big change ....guess what , things can get worse / much much worse.
I did not imply you were voting NDP , simply talking in general terms ... the pitfalls of believing that NDP rubbish .

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we have seen time and time again recently that polls are nothing more than a guess as to what the election results will be, they were wrong last time in BC, they weren't accurate in Alberta either.

Lets just hope that the Liberal voters take the time to go out and cast their votes.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hopefully BC doesn't get an accidental govt like Alberta did...... Most of the NDP that were elected, weren't really qualified to be a politician, but no one was running in their ridings.... There are college and university students, adults living in their parents basements, a few hippies, some part time teachers, couple of union workers, some daycare employees, a few farm employees, a couple of exGreen Party members, couple of true environmentalists and a couple of environmental lobbyists, and only a handful of true lifetime politicians.... Things got much worse here, and continue to do so.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vote green. I can only hope NDP and Green get a split vote while Liberals slowly get the rest...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NDP say goodbye sledding
Protect mountains and parks.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a lot easier to elect the right party now , as apposed to trying to stop them from shutting riding areas down once the wrong party is in power ....
But hey , more important things ... what about that 850?

Top Bottom