Introduction

Trencher

Reaction score
Nice work on the site, Especially like that people post conditions from all around. Mc Bride, ValeMount, Golden, Etc.. Just got back into sledding and will be check out the site lots. Just got an 06 Rmk 700, any issues anyone knows about beside being a belt thrasher.... I installed a kevlar belt with larger cooling fins and rode it hard for 2 days in renshaw and had no problems, if there is any other mods beside vent kits that may help, i am always looking for a better more reliable ride.

Thanks

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice work on the site, Especially like that people post conditions from all around. Mc Bride, ValeMount, Golden, Etc.. Just got back into sledding and will be check out the site lots. Just got an 06 Rmk 700, any issues anyone knows about beside being a belt thrasher.... I installed a kevlar belt with larger cooling fins and rode it hard for 2 days in renshaw and had no problems, if there is any other mods beside vent kits that may help, i am always looking for a better more reliable ride.

Thanks

Welcome Trencher, browse around the site you will find lots of information and even some polaris guys to help you out. Are you aware there is a trail system in your local area that you can ride as well?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
hello Trencher welcome to the site. I haven't heard anything bad about the rmk 700. I rode with one a couple of weekends ago and the rider could really make the thing dance in the hills.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome 'Trencher'... Did ya look around the site yet much. Post pic of yer sled if care to let us view. :)

Top Bottom