Introduction

MountainRZR

Reaction score
I am an avid RV'er and ATV'er from Devon, Ab. I ride most of the eastern slopes of the Rockies from Brule Lake to Crowsnest Pass. I currently ride a RZR800 SxS with my wife. This is quite a change from the Banshee I rode before and the Grizzley my wife rode. We love the RZR and can't wait to ride again soon.

MountainRZR

Reaction score
I was thinking about a track kit for the RZR. What do you think?

Or a summit X. :)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
WELCOME ABOARD, MATEY!!!! :rolleyes:THERE IS A RZR SITE POSTED SOMEWHERE ON THIS SITE AND IT DID SHOW THE TRACKS ON RZR'S BUT THEY STILL SEEMED LIKE IT WOULD NEED PACKED OR SHALLOW SNOW.... SEEMED TO SINK A WAYS AND REALLY TEAR STUFF UP. LOOKED LIKE FUN THOUGH, BUT I BET VERY PRICEY TOO. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO THE MOUNTAINS ON SLEDS???

MountainRZR

Reaction score
Never been up the mountain on a sled. Used to sled quite a bit 10 years ago. Looks like everything has changed with the equipment.

As far as rolling th RZR I have not yet. It's not for lack of trying tho. It's by far the most stable ATV I have ever ridden. Climbs straight up ugly trails that 4x4 quads might think twice about.

We were on some muskeg near the cardinal river on the way to ruby falls and I was amazed the thing is a swamp rat. With the right tires. Terracross 26".

It's low though full aluminum armor for the bottom is a must. :D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard,have to go for a ride sometime,I ride a kittycat side by side!
catmando!

Top Bottom