introducing myself....

up 10

Reaction score
Allrighty then, I am a big mountain / boondock rider, big bore long track machines with custom touches to make 'em stand out. My favorite thing is to hear a ratty sounding sled run, it raises the hair on the back of my neck. I am a welder/supervisor working in the natrual gas fields on the western slope of Colorado, I live in Rifle CO. with my wife and son, very close to the Flattops, Vail, Rabbit Ears, Steamboat, and the San Juans. Sadly, the last couple years we got caught in the economic slow down and was laid off for about 13 months, so I had to sell my sleds, but were starting to get back on track, so I might be getting a used or wrecked sled this summer and doing some updates. I hope so, every time a trailer load of sleds goes by I get jealous and little mad, then sad, we've had good snowfall most of the year............thanks for the site.

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:wavymsn:
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
Glad to hear things are picking up, because they hit hard everywhere:surrender:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Allrighty then, I am a big mountain / boondock rider, big bore long track machines with custom touches to make 'em stand out. My favorite thing is to hear a ratty sounding sled run, it raises the hair on the back of my neck. I am a welder/supervisor working in the natrual gas fields on the western slope of Colorado, I live in Rifle CO. with my wife and son, very close to the Flattops, Vail, Rabbit Ears, Steamboat, and the San Juans. Sadly, the last couple years we got caught in the economic slow down and was laid off for about 13 months, so I had to sell my sleds, but were starting to get back on track, so I might be getting a used or wrecked sled this summer and doing some updates. I hope so, every time a trailer load of sleds goes by I get jealous and little mad, then sad, we've had good snowfall most of the year............thanks for the site.

Welcome to the site "up 10". Great to see your hanging out here.

Rabbit Ears - you don't say....I like it.

Top Bottom