introducing myself

krazy k

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Just a quick note to say hi and introduce myself: I am an active sledder from Sherwood Park and enjoying going to Valemount, McBride and Golden areas frequently. I hope to stop by Average Joes on Tuesday to meet some of you.
I ride a 900 Cat pretty much stock.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
krazy k, please try and stop by, we sit at the back of the lounge. Looking forward to meeting you.
Hello everyone!

Just a quick note to say hi and introduce myself: I am an active sledder from Sherwood Park and enjoying going to Valemount, McBride and Golden areas frequently. I hope to stop by Average Joes on Tuesday to meet some of you.
I ride a 900 Cat pretty much stock.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Krazy k,welcome to the site,I figure by the end of november us cat guys will be a majority on here.If we can only get the all those guys hidding behind there doo's to come clean!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Welcome Aboard Krazyk.....i Hope You Enjoy The Site Like I Doo. Lots Of Pics And Info And Maps, And Check Out The Arcade. Just A Side Note: The Kitty Litter On Here Seems To Be Getting Larger All The Time............not!!!! LOL Hey Katmandoo.........i Know You Have A Yamaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site hope to meet you Tuesday.....cheers:D

krazy k

Reaction score
thanks for all the replies-this site seems really awesome full of info! If I could just send a quick question out there: I hope to get down to Idaho this winter and was wondering if anyone has ever been and if so where do you recommend going?

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the replies-this site seems really awesome full of info! If I could just send a quick question out there: I hope to get down to Idaho this winter and was wondering if anyone has ever been and if so where do you recommend going?

1st of all, let me welcome you the site. Be very careful of the games they are VERY addicting....lol! What part of Idaho are you looking at going to? I live in the south east area of Idaho, in Pocatello. There are a lot of great places to ride aroung here:D. I can't speak much for the middle to upper parts though. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You may want to try out Island Park, Its in the North east corner of Idaho close to west Yellowstone aswell, I have heard alot of good things of Island Park. I have sledded in west Yellowstone and it is a great time, great riding and great people.:D

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHaHHAH Pink skirt... I love it tanner and that is from now on your new nick name!!!!

Top Bottom