Intro

Hoochie Time

Reaction score
Hi all. I've been sledding 25 years from Kamloops. We sled from Valemount to Gold Bridge to Revelstoke, to the Coqihalla, mostly the Kamloops area, North Shuswap and North Thompson. I ride a RX1Turbo MCX Rearmount (for mountain sledding) and a Polaris 700 XC (for the trails). I pay my way by supporting the snowmobile clubs in the areas I ride, usually belong to three or four clubs. I know how hard the clubs have worked to create the opportunities we have to ride.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome 'Hoochie time'...... Cool user name ! How did you come to find the site ?..... Enjoy & post a pic of your ride if ya like. :)

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey I agree with you clubs and their members sometimes are the forgotten heros out there. People just seem to expect that the areas are always open and never think of whos gets it going. Very Good to have you here. You are in the heart of snowmobiling country living in Kamloops.

Hoochie Time

Reaction score
Welcome 'Hoochie time'...... Cool user name ! How did you come to find the site ?..... Enjoy & post a pic of your ride if ya like. :)

A buddy of mine from Creston said I should check out this site, liked what I saw. Name is from my boat gotta do something when the snow isn't around.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Tod Mtn area "Sun Peaks" should be good this weekend we are finally getting a decent base, it was bottomless powder before. More snow here this week.

kool kool there where we will be on sat for sure. if your out there come by say hi we will be perty much all be riding ski-doo

Top Bottom