Intro

Hon-Doo

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm originally an East coast boy, living up in Yellowknife now. I've got a lot of time building bikes, trikes and 4 wheelers under my belt and am making the transition over the sled world. Currently own an 84 ATC 250 R to play in the dirt with, and just picked up an 08 Summit 163 to replace the ancient Indy 500 fan that I've spent the last couple of winters putting around on. I've already learned a hell of a lot browsing on here.

Cheers,

Tom

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to snow and mud Tom, enjoy the site.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

Hon-Doo

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I've built a lot of dirt bikes, 3 and 4 wheelers and a pretty hurting old Indy 500 fan haha. I'm from the East Coast so snowmobiles are a new deal for me. I used to run a little ATV /motorcycle repair shop out of my garage and now I'm a helicopter mechanic / fisher man / go fast enthusiast. This is my 84 250R that I finished up this spring (minus a rear skidplate I plan to build this winter), an Airbus AS350 that I did some heavy maintenance on over the last year, and my 6.2L F150 out on the lake and sitting next to a machine we were using to fight fires up here last year. I don't have any old build photos with me on this phone so that's all I've got for the moment. Cheers 250R.jpg NGK.jpg Walsh Lake.jpg SDA.jpg

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very cool stuff must be fun working on choppers
Enjoy the site

Top Bottom