Interpretation.....

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
.....is often difficult considering the validity of reality, "de je vous" may just prove that everything is pre determined and the cycle continues. You see the universe and everything in it after a great deal of time will in essence evaporate in into absolute nothing! Even at a molecular level cept consciousness which at least to date cannot be measured.
This based on current knowledge of accelerated expansion of the universe.
Once there is nothing the cycle repeats, was this infinite or are we in one of the first few incarnations which could explain "de je vous" (a glimpse of a past cycle). :D
Now here is the odd thing, could all living things be a reincarnation in a different form driven by instinct for existence however for a brief realization that they too are a victim of "de je vous". Which once again brings me to my " trouble with spiders"...
As per usual having a coffee and smoke in my garage a spider once again came to my foot seemingly wanting to convey a message, could this be a past incarnation of someone I've interacted with in a past reality?. Or even more intriguing a past incarnation of myself?
Hmmmmm....once again a different spider at my foot.....

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"If you drop your keys into a pool of molten lava just let them go, 'cause man, they're gone."

Deep thoughts by Jack Handy

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I this a hybrid form of pastafarianism????

.....is often difficult considering the validity of reality, "de je vous" may just prove that everything is pre determined and the cycle continues. You see the universe and everything in it after a great deal of time will in essence evaporate in into absolute nothing! Even at a molecular level cept consciousness which at least to date cannot be measured.
This based on current knowledge of accelerated expansion of the universe.
Once there is nothing the cycle repeats, was this infinite or are we in one of the first few incarnations which could explain "de je vous" (a glimpse of a past cycle). :D
Now here is the odd thing, could all living things be a reincarnation in a different form driven by instinct for existence however for a brief realization that they too are a victim of "de je vous". Which once again brings me to my " trouble with spiders"...
As per usual having a coffee and smoke in my garage a spider once again came to my foot seemingly wanting to convey a message, could this be a past incarnation of someone I've interacted with in a past reality?. Or even more intriguing a past incarnation of myself?
Hmmmmm....once again a different spider at my foot.....

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's generally more than one answer to a problem. For example my buddy once locked his keys in his truck and there was nothing with which to reach around the window and unlock the truck. He had a phone to call BCAA to come unlock it but there was no cell service, and had there been they likely would have charged extra to come way out to where the truck was. He was preparing to walk out to a main road and hitchhike to phone service and then presumably hitchhike back. In the meantime I picked up a rock and smashed the passenger window, problem solved.

The above anecdote illustrates a simple solution to a problem that was being made overly complex. In keeping with that theme I would like to bring forward that, perhaps, spiders just like the smell of your feet in the morning.

Top Bottom