Insulating flooring on 4 place

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guys down by western star, paid cash , did 2 of them , can't remember the name but can dig it up, did a good job

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My foam trucks are built in Edmonton, I'm sure I could get a number from my salesman to help anyone out

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had mine done beginig of last year, worked great, I did however put a couple bus fans in it to get some air movement to dry the floor

i paid 800 to have it professionally done and would advise to do it

I assume these fans run on 12 volt power. Where did you ge the fans? I have infrared heat in my enclosed and would like a couple fans for air movement. TIA for any info.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the bus store in acheson, 2 speed heavy duty , have a couple drain holes at the rear , always park with tail down a bit, on fan blowing towards the floor in that location and drains good, always try to knock some of the snow off and it's probably 60% dry come am

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give Wes a call at Foam Force in Edmonton. He has done a lot of trailers for me with the 2lb closed cell foam as Trashy recommended. You need a hammer to take this stuff off! Great guy fair pricing and tell him I sent yah. It's the best insulation you can do to your trailer if you intend to run heat. I'm amazed at the difference once the floor is done. Below is a link to his website. :beer:

Thanks for the advice Firefly! I had Wes come do my trailer at my shop. Did an amazing job!! Literally no mess, smell was minor and basically got an R28 value for a wicked price and no hassles. Dam I'm glad I didn't go the route I was originally gonna go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steve a

Reaction score
just had my 25' holiday trailer done this past summer from J&G Urethanes in Edmonton seemed to be a fair bit warmer for hunting season and it was 3 " to 4" thick cost was $700

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking of spraying the belly of my enclosed, question is how does it withstand mud collecting in spring through fall. As I use it for quading and hunting also?

This message will self destruct

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just had mine done...did bottom to keep wires frame and plywood from rotting over time..will keep water from frezzeing on floor...long as you use the good stuff don't see a issue...hit truck stop wash to clean...some have undercarriage settups

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of this also, but one step farther, put heat elements like on bath room floors or kitchen under tile. Put in on underside of trailer first then sprayfoam. Just would need a little generator to run it. Would be like in floor heating in shop could this work

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was thinking of this also, but one step farther, put heat elements like on bath room floors or kitchen under tile. Put in on underside of trailer first then sprayfoam. Just would need a little generator to run it. Would be like in floor heating in shop could this work
That would work

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my bathroom floor gets nice and warm, spill water on it and in a couple mins water is dried up. Now this is through tile so 3/4 in wood floor wood take a little longer. But this would dry your floor and heat trailer to a point.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my bathroom floor gets nice and warm, spill water on it and in a couple mins water is dried up. Now this is through tile so 3/4 in wood floor wood take a little longer. But this would dry your floor and heat trailer to a point.

i have that in my house. nuheat........ its like $1500 for a bathroom a trailer would be insane. I know there is the matting which mine might be but i have seen wire you lay your self might be the ticket and cheaper.

captain extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
f**K. LOL I think I got ripped off! lol I paid $1500, and they wanted to charge me more!!

Top Bottom