Install Boondocker AC M1000 ??

Nadz

Reaction score
I just got a used boondocker. I thought it just plugs in. But can't find the connectors that match the box. Directions don't help! Does anyone have a diagram for me?:eek:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got a used boondocker. I thought it just plugs in. But can't find the connectors that match the box. Directions don't help! Does anyone have a diagram for me?:eek:

Well there should be a harness that came with the box. The injector plugs on the B/D harness plug in between the injectors and the stock injector plug. Then the b/d harness runs back and plugs into the b/d box.

Nadz

Reaction score
:doh: Sorry guys! If I had just looked at without being drunk and tired I wouldn't have started this thread. Very easy... once I looked at it. Thanx for the info guy's. No I just gotta play around with some #s. If you have any suggestions... 2007 M1000, Y-pipe, MBRP can, all updates are done.:Snowmobile1:

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:doh: Sorry guys! If I had just looked at without being drunk and tired I wouldn't have started this thread. Very easy... once I looked at it. Thanx for the info guy's. No I just gotta play around with some #s. If you have any suggestions... 2007 M1000, Y-pipe, MBRP can, all updates are done.:Snowmobile1:

My first suggestion is if you have started down that path get a pipe too...for the hastle of working numbers might as well actually add some power...

Top Bottom