Inspirational Video from my wife's first ride!

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Since this is where most of the Honey's hangout, I thought I'd share an inspirational video with some of the ladies as another novice female rider has emerged. Although my wife is brand new to sledding, she did great on her first ride and I am sure she'll quickly excel as she gets out more with me and rides the second sled we got for her.

I captured some footage last weekend and put this clip together just for her, but figured I'd share so perhaps some other ladies who are thinking about riding can see what it's like for a newbie on her first time out. She did great, kept it out of the trees and no stuckies, although I'm sure their coming!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeawTLthCEQ&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It must be close to Valentines day, cuz there sure is alot of mooshy-gooshy feeling stuff on the threads these past couple days!!

I loved it- Her little squeals of excitement were so funny. The picture of her with her face held skyward enjoying the light gave me goosebumps. That is exactly how I feel when I'm out sledding with my hubby...

Nice work and congrats on creating another sledding addict- send her over to Horsepower Hunnys when she's ready for a little fix :)

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was awsome for her 1st time out. Know you will have to get her up into the hills as she gets more comfortable with the sled.:d:beer::beer:

Top Bottom