India

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I just got back from India. First of all, for what ever reason S&M does not work there. Have no idea why?? Anyway, what a place!!! Been to China before but hands down India takes 1st place. What a lot of loud and crazy crap going on! I have never seen driving like that before. No rules and no courtesy. 2 way roads with 6 vehicles going across, horns blaring 24/7. Even seen guys tape the horn on!! To walk in the city is suicidal! Here is an example of the shenanigans that is allowed LOL

IMG_2065.jpg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Snowandmud does not work in India due to the number of spammers we had logging on from there, we simply blocked the whole country on the firewall.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a friend visit there, and he said the hygiene was horrible....:yuck:

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Truth is its a great place to go, i was there in 1997 and it was fantastic, made it to Agra and WOW... truly a country with history. There people are very friendly and very accommodating. There are lots of great things to see there.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Truth is its a great place to go, i was there in 1997 and it was fantastic, made it to Agra and WOW... truly a country with history. There people are very friendly and very accommodating. There are lots of great things to see there.

Not sure what part of the country Agra is but I assume it is more touristy region. I was in Indore and a radius of 500 km. very poor / industrial. I am there are nice places.

kjb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
India is the bizzarest, craziest, most f up place I have ever been to. I kept going back for a few years in my early 20s. I spent most of my time up in the mountains of NW and the NE. The people were pretty amazing up there. Down in the plains it was almost too chaotic, too many people. Riding elephants, tracking tigers, getting humbled by rhinos, 20' high weed plants, sadhus, burning ghats, cows everywhere, the culture is kind of mind numbing. There is a lot of **** going on there. The Himalayas are HUGE. We did lots of wondering around up there. Summer and winter. I would really like to bring some sleds back there to the NW and do some serious sledineering. Pretty much all above tree line, turbos for the high elevation. You could go on and on...

Top Bottom