In Need of Moto Boots

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just like the title says if you have a pair of older moto boots kicking around the shop in a size 10-10.5 I am in need! Please no rotted out nasty boots but something you would let go for the 50-100 range would be amazing... any help would be much appreciated as right now on the YZ I am in work boots and my heart stops every time I toss a leg out front!

Thanks Shifty

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just like the title says if you have a pair of older moto boots kicking around the shop in a size 10-10.5 I am in need! Please no rotted out nasty boots but something you would let go for the 50-100 range would be amazing... any help would be much appreciated as right now on the YZ I am in work boots and my heart stops every time I toss a leg out front!

Thanks Shifty

Dude, if it were me, I'd spend just a bit extra and go for a good pair of new ones. You shoul dbe able to find a pair of Tech-3's for right around the $200 mark. those boots are amazing!!! Thore also makes a boot that alot of people swear by in the $150 range? you'll get to throw on a boot that isnt already molded to someone elses foot.

I have 2 old pairs that are exactly what youre looking for, but i think we are too far apart.

Johnny

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thor Quadrants.. fairly inexpensive, i'm on my 2nd pair. I prefer these style of boots because they have the little steel toe tip for easy shifting, i'm not a fan of the rounded toes but to each their own.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude, if it were me, I'd spend just a bit extra and go for a good pair of new ones. You shoul dbe able to find a pair of Tech-3's for right around the $200 mark. those boots are amazing!!! Thore also makes a boot that alot of people swear by in the $150 range? you'll get to throw on a boot that isnt already molded to someone elses foot.

I have 2 old pairs that are exactly what youre looking for, but i think we are too far apart.

Johnny

If your just in Sherwood Park I will take a pair I am in Valemount (tete jaune is between McBride and Valemount I get the best of both areas) Cheap is the route as we are working very hard to save to buy our house and get debt free by the end of the summer... If you would like to let a set go PM me and I will cover the shipping on the bus! And put new insoles in...lol Just dont have a huge budget the bike was 2000 I wan't supposed to be spending so trying to follow her rules for extra gear!

Shifty

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your just in Sherwood Park I will take a pair I am in Valemount (tete jaune is between McBride and Valemount I get the best of both areas) Cheap is the route as we are working very hard to save to buy our house and get debt free by the end of the summer... If you would like to let a set go PM me and I will cover the shipping on the bus! And put new insoles in...lol Just dont have a huge budget the bike was 2000 I wan't supposed to be spending so trying to follow her rules for extra gear!

Shifty

I will take some pictures for you. one pair is super old but in great chape. they are definately more of a collector item. if they were taken to a good leather house they could be restored. a super nice comfy pair of boots. wish they fit me. they are just a tad too small. the other pair is a bit rough. might need a new sole on the right boot, and missing a few buckles.

you could take your pick. pm me your e-mail address.

have you tried kijiji?

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will take some pictures for you. one pair is super old but in great chape. they are definately more of a collector item. if they were taken to a good leather house they could be restored. a super nice comfy pair of boots. wish they fit me. they are just a tad too small. the other pair is a bit rough. might need a new sole on the right boot, and missing a few buckles.

you could take your pick. pm me your e-mail address.

have you tried kijiji?

On Kijiji now and checking Ebay as well thanks for all the ideas guys and I will PM you tonight and let you know...

Thanks Shifty

Top Bottom