In Memory Of Mark 'A' Ancion - Rene St.Onge, Stacey Carlier

HighonBoost

Reaction score
Had a great day in the sunshine up Owls, put a plaque up for Mark over in one of the bowls on the Kingfisher side, and then proceeded to track up every inch of snow possible. Rene claimed a first ascent up video bowl, 'The Sliver', he was only able to make a run because of the sheer amount of snow still up in the mountains; you still have to walk down into the Chalet!

inmem.jpg

firstascent.jpg

firstascent2.jpg

firstascent3.jpg

firstascent4.jpg

firstascent5.jpg

firstascent6.jpg

marapeak.jpg

reneflyin.jpg

renepeak.jpg

renesdhillair.jpg

HighonBoost

Reaction score
Stacey has only been riding a couple seasons, but he his trying stuff most guys won't! He's a quick learner too, his first attempt at this hill he didn't come in fast enough and got sucked into Rene's track.. Only damage was a broken boost guage.

stacroll.jpg

stacroll5.jpg

stacroll4.jpg

stacroll3.jpg

stacroll2.jpg

Redemption run! haulin azz!

staceyredemp.jpg

staceywheel2i.jpg

staceywheeli.jpg

staceynw.jpg

Another Close Call for Stacey

livinontheedge.jpg

Good way to end a day!
groupweb.jpg

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
JR is just as good on his Yammie as he is on the Nikon. Looks like it snowed another 2 feet up there last night! Anyone else on here know Mark "A", he always had a huge smile on when he was sleddin! RS

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pictures once again Jason...that was a great thing you guys did...its always a good thing to remember fellow sledders that have passed! Wish i was home now..I would be out there for one more ride with you guys!:d

rooster 54

Reaction score
Very good pictures.

I will not say often enough, every day i'm thinking to our next winter trip in B.C.:)

First week of march we will be there.

RINGER

Reaction score
JR is just as good on his Yammie as he is on the Nikon. Looks like it snowed another 2 feet up there last night! Anyone else on here know Mark "A", he always had a huge smile on when he was sleddin! RS

I grew up going to school with mark "a" awesome guy and you always seen him smiling , he loved racing no matter what machine he was on , always willing to help wether he knew you or not , just the kind of guy everyone liked and left a good impression on . R.i.P. Mark we will ride on in your memory.

Top Bottom