Important!!!! B.C. Economic Impact Study

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done. Everyone please take the time to do this survey. Honestly less than 10 minutes to complete.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
This is the fourth day and only 36 people have reported filling it out on this forum.

You mean to say, there are only 36 members of Snow and Mud that ride in BC? Come on guys, let's support the BCSF for riding areas and our future of being able to ride in this environment.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the fourth day and only 36 people have reported filling it out on this forum.

You mean to say, there are only 36 members of Snow and Mud that ride in BC? Come on guys, let's support the BCSF for riding areas and our future of being able to ride in this environment.
I did it before it was posted on s and m

Within the first hour it was posted on Facebook

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I didn't realize we had to report here once we filled did the survey......

therefore, add one more....sorry fernie...

I am sure (I hope) there are many who have filled in the survey but not posted it on here....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I didn't realize we had to report here once we filled did the survey......

therefore, add one more....sorry fernie...

I am sure (I hope) there are many who have filled in the survey but not posted it on here....

I'm not saying nor implying that we had to report here afterwards, but it may be another way to get people motivated to fill it out.

Thanks to everyone who has filled it out. Pretty easy survey.

Top Bottom