Im new

Sexxy-Newfiee

Reaction score
I'm from Newfoundland, I moved to Alberta few years ago, my sled is in Newfoundland, my friend Jared aka nytro-ryder told me about this site, I dont know alot about sleds, but I love to ride them, I ride a 2007 arctic cat F5

Last edited by a moderator:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
im from newfoundland, i moved to alberta few years ago, my sled is in newfoundland, my friend jared aka nytro-ryder told me about this site, i dont know alot about sleds, but i love to ride them, i ride a 2007 arctic cat F5

Welcome 'Sexxy-Newfiee' to Snow and Mud. You will learn alot about sleds & more here. Sled around here & check it out.... Enjoy ! :)

GRD

Reaction score
im from newfoundland, i moved to alberta few years ago, my sled is in newfoundland, my friend jared aka nytro-ryder told me about this site, i dont know alot about sleds, but i love to ride them, i ride a 2007 arctic cat F5

Another newfee! There are a few of 'your kind' on here now.:beerchug:

Welcome to the site!:wtg:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

Welcome Sexxy-Newfiee, where ya from back there on the Rock? You better get that "ski-doo" brought up (I know everything to yee crowd out there on the rock is a skidoo). WElcome and enjoy the site

Sexxy-Newfiee

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome guys, and no crazy wheeler nytro-ryder isn't a troublemaker, i dated him he's a hottieee <3

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the welcome guys, and no crazy wheeler nytro-ryder isn't a troublemaker, i dated him he's a hottieee <3

AAAHHH....so what your saying then is that your the trouble maker leading Nytro astray......:) Man i must be getting old....11 yr olds dating already......Run Nytro run.....girls are nothing but trouble. You'll figure that one out by the time you reach 25......lol.....:p

Nytro-Ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AAAHHH....so what your saying then is that your the trouble maker leading Nytro astray......:) Man i must be getting old....11 yr olds dating already......Run Nytro run.....girls are nothing but trouble. You'll figure that one out by the time you reach 25......lol.....:p

lol, i can always use advice, but you haven't seen her, and when shes leading its kinda hard not to follow :D:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Lord, Tunderin' Jesus..... Welcome Aboard, By.... Lol .... Be Sure To Pin Your Home Flagpin On The "member's Map" On The Front Forum Page Down The Left Side...... ;)

Top Bottom