im new :)

janna89

Reaction score
Welcome to the site janna89, suds night is where once a month a bunch of guys/girls from this site go out for some beers and to tell stories!!!! and all of them true right Ric!....So J/K means just kidding because it would be a long drive for you to come here for a beer!!!:D.....hope you enjoy the site....:D

haha :p okey :p well ! long ride its true ! but maybe ill join up with you guys when i get myself over the ocen and to canada :D

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Janna89 just a thought I am working in Portugal for the next year maybe we can start a European Suds Night really show the rest of them up maybe have it at a castle some where!!...lol:D:party:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Janna89
On another thread I was talking about a helmet that I bought in Portugal is there any European regulation for quality, and safety standard for helmets. If so what would be marked on the helmet a number a sticker anything?.

janna89

Reaction score
Janna89 just a thought I am working in Portugal for the next year maybe we can start a European Suds Night really show the rest of them up maybe have it at a castle some where!!...lol:D:party:

yeah ! would be fun ! :D

janna89

Reaction score
Hey Janna89
On another thread I was talking about a helmet that I bought in Portugal is there any European regulation for quality, and safety standard for helmets. If so what would be marked on the helmet a number a sticker anything?.

yeah i think it is ! dont have my helmet home right now but i can send it to you when i find out :)

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome and enjoy the site..post some pictures of your riding area if you can.

Top Bottom