Illiteracy

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Re: Iliteracy

And what makes you all think, all those "Americans" ... are Americans ?? ... We have so many illegals here going to our public schools, everyone THINKS they're as American as I am ...

Yup I have to agree with ya there....

H.C.

Reaction score

Me thinks you might want to get her to check your typing, grammar and sentence structure LOL.:beer:

Seriously though you can have the best teacher available with the optimum class size etc., IMO it will still all be for not, unless there is at least one supportive parent at home at night who can then reinforce what is learned during the day.

PS: Hey sick there is a double L in illteracy. It's wrong in your header. :beer::beer::beer::beer:;) LMAO
Rev

You have to cut me a break I'm American. i am just a product of public education.:beer::beer:

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com

Thanks ric..... but the original intent was to see who caught on!!!!

typo was intentional error..... But since the thread took such a serious note, it now looks better correct....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Hey Scotty!!!!!!!!!!!!!SICK's had a couple of very informative threads:d

Dslayer

Reaction score

Sick I think you are on to something. Instead of pointing the finger at which country is smarter, we could all recognize that there is a global problem with reading. It blows my mind that some of these people can text away at warp speed yet they can not complete a resume. Christ I still can't set the clock on my VCR and texting is like greek to me. But at least I can read the torque specs in a Chilton's manual. It seems that society has forgotten the importance of literacy. Something that we (I) take for granted. Time to get the kids out of 7-11 and back into school but what about the adults?????
Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm. :confused:
Rev

What's a VCR?:confused:...................:d

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you can't just go looking for your own threads to post in you know!!!!! there are rules mister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dair eint nuttent rong wit ma speling or mi grammer, eye want ta schol end ded al da reeding eye cood, end look it me eye ternd owt jist fin.

at leest mi mum teld me sow.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother did a Rugby scholarship in Marietta, Georgia, they put all taxes colected from VLT's and gambling towards their school system. Very nice, no kid goes without anything they need for a education. Not a bad idea in my mind , instead of it going to some government abyss!

Top Bottom