I'll try here.

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have had an ad in the classifieds for 3 months looking for a 2up seat for a doo f or s chassis in good shape.I have one touring sled,and need to convert another one.My 9 year old daughter is to big for it to be comfortable on a single seat.Please PM me or call me at 780 980 0545 Thanks
Jon :d

newfiedoo

Reaction score
Have had an ad in the classifieds for 3 months looking for a 2up seat for a doo f or s chassis in good shape.I have one touring sled,and need to convert another one.My 9 year old daughter is to big for it to be comfortable on a single seat.Please PM me or call me at 780 980 0545 Thanks
Jon :d
think a buddy of mine has one off a 98 583 gr.touring.wiil that work for ya??? i will check with him to see if he still has it and what he want's for it

newfiedoo

Reaction score
yup..will sell ..good shape no rips or tears $200.00..let me know if you are interested and i will give you his contact info.

Doo799

Reaction score
If you need more parts I have a 96 Grand Touring 580 with no engine that you could get parts off (rack , backrest, foot extensions for passenger,etc) just let me know.

Top Bottom