Iginla traded to Pens

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did the Flames get enough for Iginla and does TSN have egg on there face for announcing Iginla to the Bruins last night?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cold day in cowtown, -12

fawk that's funny....:Happy4:

but Iginla will finally have a chance at a cup. good on Iggy, he's a fine Alberta product and I can now stop hating him.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Jarome Iginla...traded to the Penguins for Agostino, Hanowski and a 1st round pick. Holyyyy CRAP. If Pittsburgh doesn't win the cup this year, something ain't right.
As much as I HATE the Flames...sad to see Iginla leave Alberta but happy for him. Hope he wins a cup...deserves it. Hockey Rant over. Goodday!

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep that's my take as well . Its about time they traded Iggy at least now he has a chance to win a cup as he so deserves.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or has Feaster turned into a gong show? Pretty much got nothing for Iggy, told Boston they had a deal, then announced the Pitts deal.

Add to the the Ryan OReilly experience and you have a pretty good reason to stay off drugs.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to see Iggy getting a chance at winning a cup. Flames probably got about what they could for him seeing as how he would be unrestricted in a few days. I really think they waited for a year or two too long to trade him. Feaster does not impress as a GM.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or has Feaster turned into a gong show? Pretty much got nothing for Iggy, told Boston they had a deal, then announced the Pitts deal.

Add to the the Ryan OReilly experience and you have a pretty good reason to stay off drugs.

You DO realize Iggy has the final say on where he plays,because of his NTC................FFS.

Top Bottom