RevyJan2007043.jpg

RevyJan2007055.jpg

Write a few letters:

Help Keep Revy open.

Last edited by a moderator:

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This post was from last year when there was a big save the Mountain Caribou deal going on and the Revelstoke riding areas were threatened. Since then my understanding there is an agreement in place to keep everything as it is for now.

GRD

Reaction score
I sent my Letter..... Have any others???? Don't want this to happen!

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sent my Letter..... Have any others???? Don't want this to happen!

WHOA guys settle down!This thread was from last year when there was a threat of closures of the Revelstoke areas. Letter writing is not needed at this time. From my understanding there is an agreement in place to keep the Revelstoke area the same as they are now. :)

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
This issue is far from over, not really sure that writting a letter will help at this point though but thank you. It affects all riding areas in B.C. where the Mtn. Caribou roam. This letter writting campaingn saw over 12,000 letters go into gov. about 6,000 were from snowmobilers and you guessed it the rest were from greenies. Wish I could find the link on SW that showed the letter from companies mostly in the States wanting to shut us all down. SARCO (species at risk) should be making their announcement as to how they plan to save the mtn. caribou some time in Mar. Clubs in B.C. have been negotiating with gov. for a yr. now. One thing everyone should be doing and should have been doing all along is respecting mtn. caribou habitat closures in all areas that you do ride. Makes it hard to negotiate when you have huge non-compliance reports thrown in your face. Really amazing me how many people can`t read these days or just don`t care or think about the consequences. These people ruin it for the rest of us.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really appreciate what you all are doing to keep our sport alive.

Slamnek

GRD

Reaction score
WHOA guys settle down!This thread was from last year when there was a threat of closures of the Revelstoke areas. Letter writing is not needed at this time. From my understanding there is an agreement in place to keep the Revelstoke area the same as they are now. :)

Thanks for clearing that up! I didn't look at the date of the post!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They should just shoot all the damn cariboo and feed them to the eskimos. Them stupid lame excuses for the deer family are largely over populated in this damn country and my thoughts are leave them in the damn arctic where nobody wants to be anyway.:mad::rant::realmad:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They should just shoot all the damn cariboo and feed them to the eskimos. Them stupid lame excuses for the deer family are largely over populated in this damn country and my thoughts are leave them in the damn arctic where nobody wants to be anyway.:mad::rant::realmad:

I think the caribou were here before we were. We're on THEIR land. I realize you want to sled in the areas still...AS DO I, but your solution doesn't solve much.

Top Bottom